• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhiannon PNP OOC & Discussion

Tilmamir

First Post
To tell the truth, the FRIDAY after thanksgiving would be better. I have sound board at church on Sunday
(and yes, that is in Milwaukee)

Gwaihir

Explorer
You are correct. But when youre swamped...

I am now questionable (but still planning on it) for Friday 11/23. --Potential Mother in Law issues.

Gwaihir

Explorer
Synopsis of last time

The party encounters a small cell of escaped slaves sheltering in a basement. (how handy)
The slaves tell them that The Lolth is usually at the temple on thursdays for a ceremony of sacrifice.
After some discussion, they decide that a wind walk assisted full frontal assault is the best method. They equipped the slaves with some of the weapons they brought back from the future with them.

Entering the temple, they encountered a wall of force, which was quickly dispatched, beyond was a dark elf fighter wielding two scimitars. She wore an amulet which looks identical to the one that Elbereth wears. She had apparently used it to create an anti-magic zone. Dispatching her the party moved up the stairs and entered the main temple.

Here they encountered 6 dark elf warriors, 2 iron golems, a wizard, and the Lolth. The pitched battle continued for several minutes, with Callitheus, Trailen and Elmer being knocked unconscious. The tide finally turned when Elbereth use a Tree Token to grow a massive oak that shattered the cieling and drove the Lolth out through the top of the temple with it. The two druids, as birds pursued her there and finished her off.

Below the group finished off the golems and found that Delianir had sucumbed to her wounds, but the others were saved from deaths door.

XP Awarded 5000xp.

Next Time: Friday December 28.

Last edited:

Paeter

First Post
New Carachter

New character will be most assuredly a halfling with a freaanch accent!!!!, who likes the big burly type, but has been known to go for the petite as well.....can someone say swinger! He will begin as a Rouge/Wizard. thats all i got for now.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads