• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Campaign (ToEE) - Part II - CLOSED!

Leif

Adventurer
Trevor Champlaign

Trevor smiles, "Ahh, division among our foes! If only there was some way that we could exploit this new-found knowledge! Is there any way that we can pose as sevants of the Temple of Water??"

Rhun

First Post
"Ta what purpose?" asks Ragnok, pointing at the dead bodies of the earth cultists with Norryjar's (still bloody) blade. "Don't be lookin' like there are many more earth cultists to cull."

Scotley

Hero
Verdis

"Perhaps we could bait this Romag into standing and fighting rather than growing more spikes and retreating again. A little praise of the merits of water might pull his chain."

Scotley

Hero
Verdis

"I just thought this Romag might be trouble later if he stays free to rally whatever support may remain. If we can goad him into standing and fighting we might end the threat. Once we encounter 'Belsornig' a similar tactic might prove useful."

Leif

Adventurer
Trevor Champlaign

"Actually, what I meant was: what sort of praise of water do you think would help us to bring on the confrontation, and how would this praise be delivered?"

Last edited:

Legildur

First Post
"I say we hunt him down," says Kurt. "By that note he's got nowhere to run. He'll be back. And then we can take him. Spike stone or not."

"We can search briefly for him. But our options are to either rest here overnight and tackle the main door here with some guidance from Heironeous (ooc: Augury) or return to the village to recuperate before coming back to tackle the water temple."

"Of course, if we stay here, maybe the water temple will pay us a visit, expecting to find the earth temple loyalists."

Leif

Adventurer
Trevor Champlaign

"I am not too thrilled by the idea of spending a night in this accursed place, but if that is what most of you think is best, then I will do so."

Scotley

Hero
Leif said:
"Actually, what I meant was: what sort of praise of water do you think would help us to bring on the confrontation, and how would this praise be delivered?"

"Oh I see it as a chance to wax poetic. 'The foul taint of earth will be washed clean by the purity of water...' We'll just have fun with it." He smiles at the prospect. "Of course the water-philiacs down here may be equally fun to taunt. We'll turn them all into mud before we are done." Clearly the warlock is trying to lighten the mood in this dark place especially with the prospect of spending a night in this place of great evil looming over them.

Rhun

First Post
Ragnok sighs deeply, obviously disappointed that the south rooms revealed no more enemies to slay. "Di' nae 'e say somethin' about a greater temple or such an' such?" The dwarf slices his axe through the air as if killing a foe. "Could be that 'e is rousin' the 'ole o' the Temple 'gainst us."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads