• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Campaign (ToEE) - Part II - CLOSED!

Rhun

First Post
[sblock=For Verdis]
Enacting his gift that allows him to see the presence of magical auras, Verdis is staggered by the sheer power of the magical force emanating from the massive sealed doors. The overwhelming enchantment is by far the most powerful magic the young warlock has ever been in the presence of.
[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
While Trevor listens at the eastern door, Ragnok yanks open the door to the west and peers into the chamber beyond. It is small, only ten by ten in dimensions, and probably serves as a robing room. A padded bench runs the length of the east wall, and a number of pegs and hooks line the south and west walls. Seven cloaks of ochre brown coloration are hanging from the pegs, and three pair of sandles are stuffed beneath the bench. A large, hardwood cabinet stands in the southeastern corner.

Thanee

First Post
Dara

Once her fury had ceased, Dara was quickly brought into a world of pain, but the healing spells soon managed to close the worst of her wounds and make the pain go away. She had fought valiantly and cut down a number of foes, as she recalls, the specifics of the battle somewhat clouded in bloody red mist.

“We did well, too bad their chief could escape. But we will find him...”

Scotley

Hero
Verdis

"Oh my..." He takes an involuntary step back. "That's...um...damn." Shaking his head to clear it and turning away from the doors he says, "Uh, that's some serious magic there. I mean more powerful than anything I've ever encountered in my like. I don't know what it is, but it would be unwise to tinker around with it."

Leif

Adventurer
Trevor Champlaign

"What?? It's just some ugly clothes and worthless slippers. What would we want with them anyway? Think we could sell them?" says Trevor with a sly grin.

Legildur

First Post
"What about the cabinet?" asks Kurt as he gestures towards the hardwood object in the corner, hinting for the more inquisitive of them to investigate.

Rhun

First Post
Ragnok shrugs and moves to the cabinet, and yanks open the door. Within are several jars of wine, twelve pewter drinking cups, five plates holding small amounts of different colored dirts, and an ivory bracelet set with carnelian. The dwarf picks it up and looks at it with an appraising eye, and nods his satisfaction to the others.

Remove ads