Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Campaign (ToEE) - Part II - CLOSED!

Thanee

First Post
Dara

Dara turns her attention to the nearest foe and swings her mighty blade into his direction.

OOC: Power Attack 2; Attack guard '3'.

Rhun

First Post
Combat, round 7 - Complete

Round 6 updated above

Trevor will hesitate to let Dara get into melee fully with #3, and when she has #3's full attetion, Trevor will attempt a sneak attack. (See, I'm being good and not rolling! I'm truly sorry for doing that before. :

Kurt growls in frustration that the cleric is looking to escape and hopes that the others can bring some fire to bear on the fleeing man. "Move slowly and watch your step!" he advises the others of the effect of the Spike Stones before pulling out the wand of Lesser Vigor and tapping Ragnok on the shoulder.

"We will meet again, fools!" cries the high priest of the Earth Temple, even as he withdraws from the chamber through the eastern archway and flees around the corner and out of your sight.

Ragnok cautiously moves to give chase, but realizes that moving to quickly through this are could be very bad for him.

The remaining guard again strikes at Dara, deperation in his eyes. His blade scores a hit, but a relatively minor one. Still, Dara is hurting from the accumulation of wounds.

Seeing his target disappear, the warlock curses and tosses another blast at the last guard. It strikes, but doesn't take the guard down. Verdis moves carefully forward and toward the wall. "Once I get to the wall I can carry someone along it and past these cursed spikes! Who wants to give chase? Maybe the rest of you can pad the floor with fallen cultists?"

Dara continues her attacks on the guard, brutally chopping the man down with a savage strike.

19 - Trevor: delay to initiative count 07
19 - Kurt: wand of lesser vigor on Ragnok; 5' step
18 - Cleric: runs
17 - Ragnok: 5' step
17 - Guard "3": longsword vrs Dara 20 (success), damage 3
10 - Verdis: eldritch blast vrs "3" 24 (success), damage 4
07 - Dara: falchion vrs "3" 25 (threat), confirm crit "1" (failure), damage 14
07 - Trevor: -
04 - Coraine: -

PC Status
Dara 14/37 (06/29), rage round 5
Verdis 13/22
Trevor 21/30
Kurt 13/31
Coraine 20/36
Ragnok 20/41, lesser vigor round 1/11

[sblock=Opponent Status - Players Don't Look!]
Guard 1 -12
Guard 2 -14
- Guard 3 -19
Guard 4 -18
Guard 5 -3
- Guard 6 -13
Acolyte a -15
Acolyte b -18
Acolyte c -21
Acolyte d -25
gnoll 1
gnoll 2 -12
gnoll 3 -15
gnoll 4 -13
Bugbear 1 -19
bugbear 2 -24
- Cleric -12
Underpriest -14, spiritual weapon r 3 of 4, hold person round 1 of 4
[/sblock]

- Battle map -

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Trevor Champlaign

Trevor will hesitate to let Dara get into melee fully with #3, and when she has #3's full attetion, Trevor will attempt a sneak attack. (See, I'm being good and not rolling! I'm truly sorry for doing that before. :"> )

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Leif said:
OOC: I see that you have Trevor's entry on the list marked "action needed." I thought Trevor was still held by the spell.

No, he made his save last round, which means he is free this round.

Lief said:
If he is, he will take another full round action to try to break free. If he is released from the spell, then he will go for a flanking sneak attack against an opponent, but I can't choose on yet, because we have no current map at the moment.

The map from last round is current as of the end of that round, meaning it is also current for the beginning of this round. Since EN Wolrd dosn't allow mulitple maps with the same content, I can't post an updated map until after you state Trevor's actions. But as noted, last round's map is accurate to the start of round 7.

:)

Legildur

First Post
Kurt growls in frustration that the cleric is looking to escape and hopes that the others can bring some fire to bear on the fleeing man. "Move slowly and watch your step!" he advises the others of the effect of the Spike Stones before pulling out the wand of Lesser Vigor and tapping Ragnok on the shoulder.
ooc: If Kurt can also take a 5ft step, then he will do so to AE28.

Thanee

First Post
Dara continues her attacks on the guard.

OOC: Power Attack 2; Attack guard '3'.
BTW, Dara does not reckognize the spell, as she cannot use Spellcraft right now. ;)

Scotley

Hero
Verdis

With a curse the warlock tosses another blast at the retreating cleric. He moves carefully forward and toward the wall (to AD25). "Once I get to the wall I can carry someone along it and past these cursed spikes! Who wants to give chase? Maybe the rest of you can pad the floor with fallen cultists?"

OOC: Kurt, Ragnok or Coraine would all be able to get to the wall by the time Verdis is up there.

Rhun

First Post
COMBAT IS OVER. Round 7 update above.

As the high priest flees and Dara drops the last of the guards, you are suddenly left alone in the cavernous Temple of Elemental Earth, surrounded by the corpses of its defenders.

Leif

Adventurer
Trevor Champlaign

"Dara, I know you are an extremely strong person, but you look like you need some serious attention from a healer! I thought that I was hurt, but compared to all the rest of the group, I'm in pristine condition."

OOC: While Kurt is (hopefully) tending to the wounded, Trevor will begin to have a closer look about the Temple of Earth. Any loot here?? :D

Remove ads