Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA OOC Thread (ToEE) - CALLING MY PLAYERS!

Rhun

First Post
I've posted for Kurt in anticipation of rd4 - no point in hitting troll 1 again (yet), he has nothing to burn troll 1 with, can't contribute to melee, and not willing to spend further spells at this stage; so he delays, waiting for an opportunity.

No problem. Things will move forward soon enough, and he'll have plenty to do. ;)

Rhun

First Post
Sorry for the delays guys...I just haven't had any time to post from home, and that is where I do all my DMing from.

Leif

Adventurer
Its easy to stay fairly caught up on games I play in posting from work. But I really can't bring everything I need to update the games I DM to work with me, unfortunately.
[sblock=Rhun]
Well, yeah about that -- get you a bigger book satchel! :p

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
I think I'm about ready to get back underway on this. I really have to beg all of your apologies for the long delays, but my time to post outside of work has grown extremely limited. However, I am trying to correct that.

So I'm hoping to get a new IC post up here in the next couple of days, and I'm going to do my best to commit to posting at least a couple of times a week to keep the game moving forward (albeit slowly).

Remove ads