Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA Campaign (ToEE) - Continued

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Deren, what about this door?" Shoon approaches the door on the southern wall and examines it for a keyhole or anything else he might be able to peek through.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Errr, sorry if you were waiting on me.

Deren will move over to the door and listen at the edge of it. Clutching a dagger in his right hand, he attempts to see if he can easily open it, attempting to be quiet if he hears any noise on the other side.

Voadam

Legend
"Thank you Prophet." the knight grunts as his wounds reknit into whole flesh. Sir Merrick will take a pair of hand axes to add to his javelins and then take up position to proceed into the southern room once Deren is done with the door.

Rhun

First Post
Not hearing any noise, Deren quietly opens the southern door. The smallish (considering the size of the temple) L-shaped chamber appears to be someone's quarters, but is currently empty. A large rock and brick fireplace occupies the western wall, and three battered old chairs are positioned near a like number of battered, lumpy pallets that must serve as beds. A small keg of beer lies on the floor, and several old, oft-patched cloaks hang from pegs on the wall.

Last edited:

Zirat

It's not a temple, it is a bar.
The champion laughs to himself and drains the piece of meat with the beer in the keg.
It has been a while since I rest on pallets and beds, this could be a good resting point.

Rhun

First Post
Just a friendly reminder from your DM, but weren't you searching for the punks that had been shooting ballista bolts at you?

Voadam

Legend
Sir Merrick fingers the healed wound where the ballista-sized crossbow bolt punctured him. "This may be a good place to rest in here, but I want to hunt down a few more cultists. The armory did not hold ogre sized crossbows that I saw. That means the ones who shot me are still out there. Ones who saw the mass of us."

Remove ads