Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - ATTENTION PLAYERS!

Rhun

First Post
I'm going to let you guys roleplay out the meeting with Vaseda a bit more. Let me know when everyone is ready to retire, and I can move the action along to the next day...

Do you have any plans while you are in Hommlet? If you could get me a list of things you might want to do...you know, purchase gear, etc, etc...that would be ideal.

renau1g

First Post
I ended up with 3 dinners, which further exasperated my limited time. My family moved it to yesterday, which opened up Sunday's slot for an additional dinner... ah....I'm so full it's great....

I do want to purchase gear for Aeron, I'm just feeling slothful these last few days and haven't gotten it together quite yet to figure out what sort of thing/s would be good. Also, not sure how much gold Aeron has...???

Rhun

First Post
I don't show that anyone has a wand of cure light wounds, but you've certainly got the wealth to buy one. See below. Only the indicated items have been divied out, to the best of my knowledge. Or did you guys split up the wealth? I know a lot of the PCs have a lot of gold on them, but not sure what that is from. Yikes!

Treasure Found

PP: 132
GP: 513
SP: 837
CP: 965
3 moonstones (50gp value each)
7 bloodstones (50gp value each)
5 garnets (50gp value each)
2 amethysts (50gp value each)
2 carnelians (60gp value)
1 citrine (70gp value)
3 serpentine (25gp value each)
1 peridot (500gp value)
3 tourmalines (100gp value each)

Gold & chrysoprase necklace (85gp value)
Silver & garnet studded broadsword (165gp value)
Platinum & jade beer stein (335gp value)
Gold & ivory bracelet (105gp value)
Bolt of fine silk (90gp value)
Bastard sword, masterwork (168 gp value)
Alabaster box (70 gp value) filled with rare herbs and unguents (145gp value)
Gold and topaz set chain (325 gp value)
Gold chain set with fire opals and diamonds (775 gp value)

12 ermine pelts worth 4gp each
20 agates worth 15gp each
2 pounds coffee worth 25gp/pound

Cloak of Elvenkind (1125gp value) - Deren
Dagger+1 (1151gp value) - Deren
Mithral shirt (550gp value) - Deren
Full plate +1 (1325gp value) - Zirat
Full plate, masterwork (825gp value) - Aeron
Heavy mace +1 (1156gp value) - Aeron

Last edited:

Guys, I think we need to divest ourselves of the gemstones and other miscellaneous non-worn/non-carried loot. I would like to buy a wand of cure something so that we have extra healing and so that Aeron doesn't have to burn all his spell slots on healing.

Thoughts?

Remove ads