Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - ATTENTION PLAYERS!

Just wanted to pop in to say that I'm easy with however you guys want to handle the division of treasure. We can pool resources for commonly used items (like the wand of lesser vigor) and have those who want specific treasure items reimburse the pool, as Rhun has outlined above, or we can just have people claim items and then we evenly split the remaining coin. Either way is fine with me. I certainly wouldn't begrudge Sir Merrick a +4 holy avenger, should we come across one. :)

Voadam

Legend
So a little math comes up with a total of 4695gp for distribution. If we take into account magic items divied, the PCs have already received the following:

Deren 2826
Zirat 1325
Aeron 1981
Merrick 0
Ciaran 0

So, if we take that into account, you could split the treasure like this:

Deren Gets 0, still "owes" 826gp to the party
Aeron Gets 19gp
Zirat Gets 675gp
Merrick Gets 2000gp
Ciaran Gets 2000gp

That leaves the following cash in the pool, with everyone even except for Deren.

PP:
GP: 1
SP: 13
CP: 5

What do you all think?

I think we've been doing it this way for a while, healing items come out of group treasure then we divide up the rest, with people able to owe the group if their loot item puts them ahead.

2,000 gp is exactly what it takes for me to get Burne or Rufus (I forget which one is the mage) to enchant my masterwork glaive to +1 magic. Which would be handy in case we come across anything fiendish.

I vote for this way. :)

A day for enchanting and Ciaran to learn his new spell.

Voadam

Legend
Except that Zirat is the paladin! Merrick is just a lowly fighter that everyone seems to think is a holy warrior! lol :D

That's Sir Merrick you chain wielding, tavern hopping roustabout! While you were passed out drunk in Chendl's arena pit brothels I was being knighted by the king to smite evil in the cause of good.

Its true. Zirat is a paladin of the suel god of drunken wrestling while Merrick is simply a Lawful Good warrior with the blood of angels and heavenly powers engaged in a holy war on the Forces of Darkness. A holy avenger activates more power in the hands of a paladin. :)

Rhun

First Post
Zirat had a bunch of cash on his sheet too, so with his 675, he may have enough to enchant his chain. So yeah...spend a couple days in Hommlet, and then head back to the Temple all gunned-up and ready for vengeance (justice).

Zirat had a bunch of cash on his sheet too, so with his 675, he may have enough to enchant his chain. So yeah...spend a couple days in Hommlet, and then head back to the Temple all gunned-up and ready for vengeance (justice).

YEP!!
Since Zirat is a saver, he got enough money to drawn his chain with some arcane magic. So he wants to boost his chain to +1 also.

Rhun

First Post
Sweet. It looks like the treasure distribution is accepted, so please update your char sheets. And if you are enchanting weapons, simply subtract the 2000. We'll assume you spend a couple of days in Hommlet getting all of your preparations done and items enchanted.

Remove ads