Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - ATTENTION PLAYERS!

We'll take a wand of lesser vigor, since that seems to be the twice-mentioned favorite. I don't want any potions for Aeron, but Strahd might want some for Zirat.

Rhun

First Post
We'll take a wand of lesser vigor, since that seems to be the twice-mentioned favorite. I don't want any potions for Aeron, but Strahd might want some for Zirat.

Sounds like a plan.

Strahd, Voadam...any potions?

Also, has anyone seen Dogmoon? I don't think I've seen a game post from him since early October. If he isn't interested, I'm sure I can find someone to replace him...it just seems this game has been dragging a bit, and I'd like to get it back on track.

Rhun

First Post
Alright...

CB, please add a Wand of Lesser Vigor (50 charges) to Aeron's character sheet. After the 750gp expenditure for that item, that leaves the group with:

PP: 132
GP: 3283
SP: 837
CP: 965

Now, we need to divy that up between the original PCs (sorry Renau1g, but your PC at least got built with 4th level wealth in mind. :)). I'm not sure how you want to do that, or if you want to take into account these items below that were already divided among the group and not "paid for:"

Cloak of Elvenkind (1125gp value) - Deren
Dagger+1 (1151gp value) - Deren
Mithral shirt (550gp value) - Deren
Full plate +1 (1325gp value) - Zirat
Full plate, masterwork (825gp value) - Aeron
Heavy mace +1 (1156gp value) - Aeron

So let's get this divied up, and then we can have everyone pay for their individual purchases out of individual funds...unless you guys just want to keep a group pool going?

Rhun

First Post
So a little math comes up with a total of 4695gp for distribution. If we take into account magic items divied, the PCs have already received the following:

Deren 2826
Zirat 1325
Aeron 1981
Merrick 0
Ciaran 0

So, if we take that into account, you could split the treasure like this:

Deren Gets 0, still "owes" 826gp to the party
Aeron Gets 19gp
Zirat Gets 675gp
Merrick Gets 2000gp
Ciaran Gets 2000gp

That leaves the following cash in the pool, with everyone even except for Deren.

PP:
GP: 1
SP: 13
CP: 5

What do you all think?

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Looks good to me; I'm going to learn the See Invisibility spell (what should that cost me?) and we'll get going.

Sorry for the delay, just finishing the final round of Iron DM. Wish me luck!

Remove ads