Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - CLOSED!!!

Dire Lemming

First Post
Well I mean, I doubt she only did it just to "Screw me over" but that's basically how it felt at the time. You're trying to do something and the DM unexpectedly does something that fairly obviously doesn't follow the rules with the main result being that what you were trying to do automatically fails... Then denies it. :\ Yeah, ok, I suppose I've beat this to death by now...

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
I suspect it's more a matter of irreconcilable differences than "they're bad," but it doesn't change the ending outcome. The way she ran the game went against the style you're comfortable with, so the best solution is to get out.

Anyway, what I mean about "what are you finding out about your character" is that I designed Ciaran to be a quasi-naturalist keeping a "storm" within. When I started thinking about what Ciaran would do in this or that situation, Ciaran turned out to be less "natural" and far more aloof than I originally expected. I just ran with it, but it does make him less comfortable to be around.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Well first of all check out my signature. Secondly, Dwarf Fortress is a fantasy world simulation computer game that allows you to build a Dwarven fortress or play as an adventurer, who tends to die in horribly anticlimactic ways, usually fighting off several melee opponents before getting hit by a single arrow that somehow pieces of of their internal organs at once.

Remove ads