Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - CLOSED!!!

Voadam

Legend
Rhun said:
Or a +5 returning dagger of giant bane. That would help.

if we are shooting for the stars then I'd suggest +4 returning brilliant energy giant bane so we knock out his plate armor advantage on AC. :)

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Voadam said:
Deren really needs some alchemists fire for these plate armored ogres we keep running into.

Heh. Yeah, they'd probably do about the same amount of damage. :)

Hrm, I'd completely forgotten we had an OOC thread. I think I lost the subscription to this thread a LONG time ago.

And note to self: Deren needs more ranks in his perception skills. +4 Search. Wooh!

TiCaudata

First Post
Dichotomy's computer took a dump, so he was hoping that I could get on and let you all know that that is the shape of the ether that he has disappeared into. He has to send it away to get repaired so that could take a minimum of a couple weeks. He's fine with being NPC'd for now if that works out for the best.

Rhun

First Post
Thanks for posting, TiCaudata. Let Dichotomy know that he is good, and I'll NPC his character until he is back online.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Anyone see the beer commercial - I forget which one exactly - where it's like 'this beer gives animals the ability to speak' and the dog continuously says 'Sausage'? For some reason, InVinoVeritas's comment made me think of that and I can't get it out of my head.

Rhun

First Post
Dog Moon said:
Anyone see the beer commercial - I forget which one exactly - where it's like 'this beer gives animals the ability to speak' and the dog continuously says 'Sausage'? For some reason, InVinoVeritas's comment made me think of that and I can't get it out of my head.

I haven't seen that one, but it sounds funny. :)

Remove ads