Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - CLOSED!!!

Dire Lemming

First Post
Shoon is the name of a gladiator from the fictional Queendom of Falena. The character himself was originally a ripoff of the exiled prince of Falena and the name was just an alias. His hair was also not originall naturally blond but dyed that way as a disguise because silver hair is kind of uncommon.

Rhun

First Post
Guys, I have to again apologize for the slow movement of the game right now. My time is limited, and it seems like everytime I log in to post the site is moving slower than an ochre jelly.

I'm going to try to get the next post up today...

Dire Lemming

First Post
ENWorld is even less stable than it was before the switch... So yeah, don't worry about slowness too much. Make sure to write any long post out in a word processor first as the site seems to have a tendency to randomly stop working when you hit to submit button.

Rhun

First Post
Make sure to write any long post out in a word processor first as the site seems to have a tendency to randomly stop working when you hit to submit button.

I've actually been doing this for at least a year, seeing as how I lost a couple of really long posts back in the day.

Remove ads