Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - CLOSED!!!

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Hey, Dire Lemming, I just want to let you know that Ciaran's response is just his bluntness. Honestly, I look back at it and say, "Yow, that's harsh."

If anything, though, the enmity between Shoon and Ciaran is interesting roleplaying. I just don't want you to think it's anything personal.

Let me know if you need anything to change.

Dire Lemming

First Post
No problem. Shoon just remembers things happening somewhat differently. Not sure how they're going to resolve this though, since Shoon has come to think that Ciaran is genuinely insane or at least insufferably arrogant. Which now that I think about it is a bit ironic. :lol:

Dire Lemming

First Post
Hm, for some stupid reason I never wrote Anemone's description down on my character sheet and now it's buried in I don't even remember which thread.

Do you still have it Rhun or know what page/thread it's in?

Voadam

Legend
Hm, for some stupid reason I never wrote Anemone's description down on my character sheet and now it's buried in I don't even remember which thread.

Do you still have it Rhun or know what page/thread it's in?

:)

Your character write up in the rogue's gallery character sheet says "Anemone Dufresne, brunete with amber eyes, fair skin, about average height, and very attractive"

Rogue's Gallery Rhun's ToEE Omega Its the last entry in the spoiler block at the end.

Remove ads