Rich beyond dreams (El Jefe Judging)

BigB

First Post
Phoenix swings a mighty blow...but somehow the skeleton dodges the attack. Both skeletons miss with their attacks and Lookspring connects splitting the spine of the one attacking him. He watches as the top of the skeleton takes an unnatural tilt and the thing staggers to the side and falls unnmoving.

Phoenix and Lookspring again....

BigB

First Post
two more down....Phoenix and Lookspring both drop the skeletons. The numbers are dwindling down, 3 skeletons and one zombie left.

next round...here we go again...........

ooc: I have been forgetting you each get a AoO when they move into a threatened area, if you miss you can still take your regular attack. If you drop one with AoO, then you wait til the next one moves forward.

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: I thought you only got AoO's when something moved THROUGH a threatened square, not just landing in one and stopping... You can double check that if you want, but I'll make an attack roll here that you can count towards the AoO if we get that or towards the next attack.

Unleashing a mighty blow at her next opponent, Phoenix lets loose a savage cry of fury as the bones of her foes begin to pile up at her feet...
Rnd 5 Attack and damage (1d20+4=20, 1d8+3=11)
HP: 21/21
PP: 4/4

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
OOC: I thought you only got AoO's when something moved THROUGH a threatened square, not just landing in one and stopping... You can double check that if you want, but I'll make an attack roll here that you can count towards the AoO if we get that or towards the next attack.

OOC: You are correct, AoO happens when moving out of a threatened square not into one. For some reason I was thinking you would get one for them moving into a threatened square. Thanks for straightening me out.

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: No problem, I only know it because I used to make the same mistake. Finally, after looking it up enough times, I got the right answer eventually...

BigB

First Post
Phoenix obliterates the skeleton approaching her just as the skeleton opposite reaches Lookspring and swipes with a bony hand tearing through flesh. As Lookspring shudders from the touch of the skeletal hand his swing falters slightly and the skeleton is just able to avoid the club.

[sblock=status] Lookspring takes 3 pts damage.
Lookspring 12/16
Phoenix 21/21

2 skeletons and 1 zombie remain
[/sblock]

next round......

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
[sblock=SelcSilverhand] Did you submit Lookspring to level up? I believe he has enough after the last encounter with skeletons. I am ok with leveling - you were working on skills while on the ship etc...[/sblock]

Remove ads