Rich beyond dreams (El Jefe Judging)

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring begins to settle down a bit as he sees how easily the undead drop under the frenzied blows. Though the bleeding wounds still fill him with a cold sense of dread, he feels a glimmer of hope that he might actually survive.

Lookspring Attack and Damage (1d20+4=14, 1d4+1=5)

ooc
[SBLOCK]
Yeah, I was going to wait till there was a break in the fighting since I didn't want to mess up your encounters by suddenly being tougher. I'll get him submitted soon.
[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
Lookspring and Phoenix both miss with their attacks as the skeletons are able to dodge them barely. On the skeletons attack Phoenix is hit with a bony claw tearing into her flesh while Lookspring easily avoids his attacker.

[sblock=status]Phoenix takes 4 pts damage.
Lookspring 12/16
Phoenix 17/21

2 skeletons and 1 zombie remain[/sblock]

next round......

Phoenix8008

First Post
Her blood pumps faster as it leaks out of her wound, tinting the surrounding air with it's coppery scent. Her weakness drains away like a shadow before the morning sun and her fire rekindles as a mighty roar escapes her throat! Swinging madly, she drives home a massive blow at the creature which shed her burning blood. Suddenly, a lick of flame ignites around the wound, but instead of damaging her, the fire seems to burn away some of the rended flesh leaving a layer of new pink skin behind after the fire gutters out...

Rnd 7 Attack and Damage (1d20+4=24, 1d8+3=8)
HP= 19/21
PP= 3/4

OOC:Using 1 PP to activate her Resilience power which negates 2 points of damage per power point spent.

BigB

First Post
Phoenix' morningstar does its work on yet another skeleton, her arm tiring a bit she finds energy in that there is an end to this walking bone yard attacking them.

The remaining skeleton lunges at Lookspring who easily ducks the outstretched bony arms and delivers his blow dropping the last of the bones.

The rancid smell of rotting flesh reminds them their work is not quite finished as the lone zombie moves forward to attack.

next.......

Remove ads