Rich beyond dreams (El Jefe Judging)

BigB

First Post
Badger 1 does indeed reach Phoenix this round and attempts to bite but misses badly as Looksprings arrow must have hurt it.

Lookspring hit by crossbow bolt for 6 pts of damage.

Phoenix misses the badger as she is distracted by the volley of crossbow fire incoming.

Lookspring fires off a couple shots attempting to rid them of the badger infestation but misses.

Phoenix is hit with a crossbow bolt for 4pts damage.

Phoenix is hit with another crossbow bolt for 8 pts of damage.

badger 2 attacks Phoenix with an attempted bit but does not penetrate her armor.

Lookspring is hit with a crossbow bolt for 6pts of damage.

The sailors manage to eliminate one of the dwarves attacking from the rear. Just as the first badger attacked Phoenix 6 Dwarves fired crossbows from the top of the dam and are now visible. The sailors report that they are being attacked by 2 remaining dwarves from the rear.
ooc:If you move forward 5ft 2 of the sailors would be able to move up and fire at the dwarves on the dam. It may be possible to fall back and attempt to overwhelm the 2 remaining dwarves attacking the sailors. Of course the 2 badgers will harrass Phoenix still.

Lookspring total 12pts damage.
Phoenix total 12pts damage.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Arrghh!" Phoenix yells as she staggers under the assault. Expending some mental power, she burns closed some of the wounds she suffered before concentrating to charge her mindblade for a Psychic Strike. Swinging hard at Badger #1, she levels a heavy blow at it...

Free action: Phoenix spends 2 Power Points to reduce her wounds taken by 4HP
Move action: charge mindblade for Psychic Strike
Attack: Atk roll=22, Dmg w/ Psychic Strike= 14
Round 2- HP: 23/31, PP: 4/6
OOC: FYI- I am having trouble with my net access at home and am trying to make do on the lousy machines at the local library. I'll keep posting as best I can.

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
Sailor1 moves to flank the 2 dwarves attacking from the rear and hits one of them for 1 pt.

Badger 1 attacks Phoenix with bite and 2 claws doing no damage.

Dwarfs 3,4,1 attacking from the dam miss their attacks against Phoenix.

Phoenix nearly splits the badger in half with her attack and flings it 5ft away with the force of the blow. (only 1 badger left)

Dwarf 2 attacking from the dam misses Phoenix

Lookspring turns to attack the Dwarves to the rear, finding a firing lane where sailor 1 had been before he moved to flank the dwarves, firing 2 arrows he hits his target for 6 pts of damage severely hurting the dwarf-obvious from the dwarf moaning and clutching at his shoulder and the protruding shaft.

Dwarf2 attacking from the rear fires and misses sailor 1.

Dwarf 1 attacking from the dam hits Phoenix for 3 pts of damage.

Sailor 2 and 4 both fire and miss.

Dwarf 5 attacking from the dam misses Phoenix.

Badger 2 attacks Phoenix and misses.

Dwarf 6 attacking from the dam misses Phoenix.

Sailor 3 and 5 fire and miss.

results:
Phoenix takes 3pts damage
Lookspring takes no damage

next round

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
OOC: BigB, you didn't state the outcome of Phoenix's attack on Badger #1 so I'll go after #2 this round after charging up Psychic Strike with move action again...also, if I can, I'll use a free action to take a 5' step backward after my attack.

Attack and damage (1d20+6=25, 1d6+3+1d8=10)
Crit confirmation and damage (1d20+6=22, 1d6+3=5)
Round 3: HP-20/31, PP-4/6

ooc: my apologies. The badger didn't stand a chance against that attack. Updated the post. Only 1 badger left.

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Can we get an update on the outcome of that round so we can pick next targets?

P.S.- Looks like my net connection is back up again so I shouldn't be slow to respond anymore! :D

BigB

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
OOC: Can we get an update on the outcome of that round so we can pick next targets?

P.S.- Looks like my net connection is back up again so I shouldn't be slow to respond anymore! :D

sure. Got a little busy is all.

Remove ads