Rich beyond dreams (El Jefe Judging)

BigB

First Post
Lookspring hears light steps in front and behind, just as he notices wolf prints both he and Phoenix can make out 2 wolves in front and 3 behind them closing in slowly and somewhat stealthily.

ooc: good thing they rolled poorly for hide checks.

BigB

First Post
The wolves are quick to react. Closing the distance jaws snapping around lookspring and phoenix.

order:

wolf1
Phoenix
wolf3
wolf4
wolf5
Lookspring
wolf2

wolf1 attacks Phoenix and misses as she easily sidesteps the charging wolf.
Phoenix misses as she dodges the lead wolf.
wolf3 misses as it lunges at Lookspring.
wolf4 finds its target as its teeth sink into Phoenix for 4pts
wolf 5 misses Lookspring
Lookspring dodging snapping jaws gets off 2 solid shots each hitting one of the wolves in front but not killing them.
wolf2 misses Lookspring

the wolves have encircled you growling ready to pounce.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
With the wolves close about them, Lookspring has a harder time finding an opening where he can use his bow. He keeps his back to Phoenix for protection as they close in. Snarling right back at the wolves, he presses his attack.

ooc - If they're within 5' and he has no room to step back and fire his bow, he'll draw his handaxe and take a swing. If he can move and shoot, he will.
Lookspring Handaxe vs wolves r2 (1d20+5=7, 1d4+1=5)
or
Lookspring Rapid Shot vs Wolves r2 (1d20+6=19, 1d20+6=8, 1d6+3=5, 1d6+3=5)

BigB

First Post
ooc: sorry wolf 1 and 2 are the injured ones.

The wolves continue circling Phoenix and lookspring but wolf1"s attack is easily avoided. Phoenix strikes dropping the wolf and killing it. With another hurt the wolves are reluctant to press the attack and back away then turn to run off into the cover of the trees. As they turn to flee Lookspring is able to get off another round of shots with his bow hitting another wolf and injuring it badly. Leaving 2 trails of blood the wolves make their way out of sight. One wolf lies dead at Phoenix feet.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Hmmm, too bad I don't know more about skinning and leatherworking. I have half a mind to make this thing a cloak...probably too small though. Oh well, I have enough trophies for today already." She says to Lookspring before continuing to follow the trail of the hydra back to it's source.

OOC: HP: 27/31, PP: 1/6

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"There's always the teeth and claws, or you can turn its head into a hat! In fact, I like that idea. If you're just going to leave it here I'll carve it up for just that purpose. Waste not want not."
Lookspring will set to work removing the head if Phoenix doesn't object before he sets out to pick up the trail once more.

Remove ads