• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Riftwar Saga RP

First Post
Just curious, but has any RPG company ever spoken with Raymond E. Feist about optioning the rights to his Riftwar stories for RP purposes?

I've just been re-reading the books and thought it might be fun to RP in Midkemia or Kelewan.

Anyone know the answer?

Thanks,

Alan

Last edited:

JoeGKushner

First Post
And tell them you want it D20 style! The people seem a little worried that it doesn't match the style of magic found in the system.

SableWyvern

Adventurer
JoeGKushner said:
And tell them you want it D20 style! The people seem a little worried that it doesn't match the style of magic found in the system.

Heh? I thought Midkemia, and the Riftwar books, were inspired by an AD&D campaign.

Edit: Aha, having checked the site, I see they started with D&D and then developed their own system.:)

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
It'd be cool to see this world in an RPG book. I just hope they wouldn't focus too much on the events, but more on the world. I want to play on of those Hargoth Hillmen (I think that's what they are called).

SableWyvern

Adventurer
Crothian said:
It'd be cool to see this world in an RPG book. I just hope they wouldn't focus too much on the events, but more on the world. I want to play on of those Hargoth Hillmen (I think that's what they are called).

Just make sure your Midkemia games aren't like the later books - the main characters (PCs) run around trying to thwart the bad guys. They achieve heaps, but nothing that actually has any effect on what's really going on. Then Pug and Co rock up, fight some godlike beings and save the world.:rolleyes:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads