Ring of the Fey Lord (DM:Atanatotatos, Judge:Lord Sessadore)Up:Lorik, etc.

covaithe

Explorer
You manage to rest for a few minutes to recover your strength, wherever the panther crept off to, it appears that it has little interest in attacking the lot of you by itself. As your breathing returns to normal and the adrenaline levels drop, you see the path continuing up the hill towards the blacksmith's home.

Sword tended and mostly recovered, Ikni turns to the others. "We should continue, if we are to reach Arnamil before others think to bar our path as well." She assumes her place in the marching order once more.

taran

First Post
"Right, yes, we still have to talk to Arnamil."

A pause and then, looking at no one in particular, Derien adds "It's going to be very important not to set him on fire."

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=What's up]
I was wondering it as well. You defeated the enemies and rested, then everyone kind of sat around. Just didn't want to be presumptuous of what the PC's were doing. So... to confirm, you are going up the trail to the blacksmith's home? [/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Ironheart grumbles, "Arnamil is starting to seriously annoy me. I'm looking forward to teaching him a lesson," as he stumps onwards up the path towards the blacksmith's home.

renau1g

First Post
The group begins marching through the forest, moving towards the blacksmith's home. After another half hour or so of walking you arrive at a small wooden house. You also see the smokestack of the forge area, although no smoke rises from the chimney.

Standing outside it is a large humanoid with a massive blade, standing, no wait hovering an inch or so above the ground, looking over Gord and your former (well some of your) companions Lorik and Heinrich. The humanoid looks up at you with glowing blue eyes, the wind picking up as he sees you.

Heinrich and Lorik are blindfolded, whilst Gord looks up with fear in his eyes, his appearance is even more haggard than last time, it appears his night terrors have continued.

"So, you've returned, I was worried you were leaving without returning my ring to me. I am Lord Arnamil, I trust you have my property" he says, his voice carrying on the wind and appearing to come from all around you.

Remove ads