Rise of the Empire

NarlethDrider

First Post
ravos20 said:
(sorrry, im new at this :) )
"Don't mind if i do"
Eqastra picks up a bag and stuffs the rope into it. After searching the bag, he looks curiously at the vial of green liquid.
"What is thiss?", he asks Yaggl. He takes the vail out of the bag and presents it before the white goblin.

"Probably healing draughts. No doubt they have been here a very long time, so I am unsure of their effectiveness--though the empire's alchemists were quite skilled."

Last edited:

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
'Potential for battle? Already? We've been fighting for so long... so long.'

The spiderling bemoans their situation and prays to Traggitraggot to keep them safe until they are underway on their new adventure to Xen'drik. Nikkitikkit skittles to the edge of the walls and look over the side, taking in the violent scene below.

ravos20

First Post
Eqastra's skin changes hues to match that of the wood , and takes a knee behind the wall. He also is looking for any foes that may have abilities to use at range (archer types) and people wearing robes and/or spell component pouches.

(by the way, do we roll dice to use skills and such or what? like i said, im new to this.)

LogicsFate

First Post
Hearon eyes the wall for a second. You should break the vial now before they get any closer on there own, we'll be able to hold'em back till our... our ride gets here.

As if to show his confidence in his words the Minotaur pulls out his new short bow and will knock an arrow, not yet aiming it.

Captain Tagon

First Post
Jasek looks around at the rest of the small group preparing themselves for battle. He sighs to himself and then just shrugs, pulling out his shortbow and knocking an arrow after securing his longspear behind his back.

NarlethDrider

First Post
LogicsFate said:
Hearon eyes the wall for a second. You should break the vial now before they get any closer on there own, we'll be able to hold'em back till our... our ride gets here.

As if to show his confidence in his words the Minotaur pulls out his new short bow and will knock an arrow, not yet aiming it.

"Crouch down by the walls & close your eyes. You'll 'see' & hear the bright flash & it will be safe to open your eyes after that." After everyone is positioned he throws the vial onto the center of the roof. THOOMF! You 'see' a bright light for a second & then it passes. You open your eyes & see a bright yellow light ascend into the night sky....

The signal firing has not gone unnoticed. While you cant make out what they are saying, it is quite obvious what the attacks plan as several bugbears make for the tree & begin climbing it....

LogicsFate

First Post

Finding it hard to keep a toothy grin off his face, hearon will snap off a shot at the closest bugbear drop the bow and pull out his chain, starting it in a slow spin.

ooc/ I've never done any pbp combat so if im overstepping, just say
I fire at the first bugbear (total 22 damage 6 SA) bow drop FA (draw SP Chain MA) and then I spin it for effect [ooc/]

http://krisinchico.brinkster.net/searchroll.asp?username=Hearon#150668

Last edited:

LiquidAtom

First Post
Charek Norek

Charek closes his eyes as the signal flashes behind him. Loosening his swords in their scabbards to make them ready for close quarter combat he walks to the wall and looks down. Noticing the creatures scrambling below. Drawing his composite longbow from his broad back he knocks an arrow and waits for a clean shot at an approaching figure.

OOC: Do you want us to roll, or would you prefer to roll for us?

Last edited:

Gez

First Post
Vitalis positions itself near the edge of the wall, ready to lash at climbing bugbears' hands as soon as they get within range (that is, 15-ft. of the top).

Remove ads