• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Rise of Tiamat Supplement is online

Iosue

Legend
No Tiamat stat block?

Download supplement, I am disappoint.

The supplements are for those playing the adventure with only the Basic Rules, so they only include things that are in the PHB (spells), MM (monsters), and DMG (magic items). Tiamat and whatever else is that is new to the adventure will be in the RoT book itself, so they don't go into the supplements.

Paraxis

Explorer
Uhhg, Belts of Giant Strength, they make me very sad.

Still nothing on what magic shields will do, sad but patiently waiting for DMG to see.

Driftglobe, very cool item I want more like this, they make me very happy.

dream66_

First Post
The supplements are for those playing the adventure with only the Basic Rules, so they only include things that are in the PHB (spells), MM (monsters), and DMG (magic items). Tiamat and whatever else is that is new to the adventure will be in the RoT book itself, so they don't go into the supplements.

And she's a CR 30 and super tough.

[-](One of my local stores broke street date, that annoyed me so I flipped thru, didn't buy, drove across town asked another store to reserve me a copy on street date )[/-]

Ok scratch that, I thought PWN was 1 week early not 11 days, anyways I'm still happier to get it at the place I play at.

Last edited:

Remove ads