• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ritual Index - Up to June 05 2009

Tremorsense

First Post
I don't know if you think this is a good idea or not, but I'd like to see this content in a frequently-updated Google public spreadsheet or something similar. It could be publicly viewable but only editable by you, but then I could have a quick link to it in my Google Docs which I already use for everything else anyway.

I'm currently looking into this. I'm not terribly familiar with Google Docs, but I expect I can provide this within a week or two.

Tremorsense

First Post
As requested, an online version is available through Google Docs. When I converted my file to the google file, some information was lost. I think I've restored it all, but let me know if there's anything wrong.

I'll update the google file when I get my hands on Arcane power, and the pdfs will be updated at the end of the month as usual after I've double checked Dragon & Dungeon for any new rituals.

Tremorsense

First Post
Updated with the rituals from Arcane Power. The google doc link has been changed; in the future I will try to keep the link the same, but I'm still getting the hang of editing with GoogleDocs. Don't expect much of an update next month, unless something big pops up in Dragon.

semifamous

First Post
Are you done with this? It's currently missing Eberron and Divine Power. I suppose it's relatively easy for someone to just use the Compendium for the list or the Character Builder for details.

Remove ads