Rivets Eternal: Metal Men and Fleshy Cogs (OOC)

doghead

thotd
Hey Mecha Becca,

You can share my 'default text color' if you wish. Borson, you too are welcome to join the rank of the 'monotone'. We don't descriminate on the basis of anything except color.

thotd

PS - dave o, you mentioned initially that we had been incarcerated for about a week. While that would mean that the charactes know each other quite well, not sure that they would have a whole lot left to talk about ...

Actually, I asked because some of the characters have introduced themselves as newly incarcerated. I've hedged with Iannja. Is the week thing significant?

Last edited:

Becca Bot

First Post
I think it's fine the way we've done things. It'd be silly to, you know, start over. Plus, after knowing a person from a week I suddenly HAVE things to talk about, instead of.. you know, nothing. Think about your best friend, or something. If anything, I've just introduced my bad-ass elfy and her eagle, so questions will indeed arise from that! The elf's been there a week with the week-ers but the eagle just appeared -- tho none of you saw him. You could very well think she's batpoop insane. :D

Bront

The man with the probe
Becca Bot said:
I'm sorry, but you guys are laaaazzzyy. :p Do what I do and subscribe to the character sheet threads. Then it's really, REALLY easy when the threads get updated. Otherwise, the only reason to look at them is sheer curiousity again, or if you have a question, and I think searching out the thread is easy. Pbfft.

And I call dibs on the default font color (which I am now told is not white). Fwahahahaha.
I already have 25 rogue gallary threads subscribed, not to mention the 75 other threads. That's why I prefer 1 thread for everyone. Means I only need 1 window open to see every character.

But, whatever the GM wants :)

Bront

The man with the probe
BTW, I highly recomend for the first page or two, you put your name somewhere in the post, either a title, or in your actions. Makes things easier to read.

Borson

First Post
no problem. it's cool this way, so at least we get to introduce ourselves to as long as we wanted to have been in there, I cant imagine it matters a whole lot at this point how long we've been in there. I'de hate to be let free right away before getting to know each of you (for real through the IC thread and here) and then feeling left out.

dave_o

Explorer
What color you type in really doesn't matter. :) Just as long as I can tell what's dialogue and what isn't, which is easily done by a few handy-dandy punctuations called quotation marks.

Also, don't forget when makin' yer post to put your name and location in bold at the top of your post. Like:

Makh, Cell Block #1 or what have you. And I dig it being in the post instead of as the subject cuz I'll probably miss it in the subject since it's so teeny.

The week thing isn't significant so if you wanna just be being stuffed in jail that's cool too. But if you want to have been there for a while, work out in this thread with the other folks whose PCs have been there a while just what you know about each other.

I'll fast forward time a little when everyone feels like they've done the intro thing enough. ;)

Also, about the Rogue's Gallery, I don't really see why you'd need to look at other peoples' character sheets so I assumed just the one thread with yer own junk would be bookmarked/subscribed/etched onto your chest. I just like having a list of character names in my bookmarks and I can just click one and boom, tada.

And yes I know I could achieve the same effect with just one thread and linking to specific posts but I only just thought of that so too bad. :D

Remove ads