Rivets Eternal: Metal Men and Fleshy Cogs (OOC)

JonnyFive

First Post
dave_o said:
Aw, c'mon, you can proofread your in-game posts better. :D Have you tried typing them into a word processor and then posting? That's what I do.

i do when i can, cuase i cant spell worth crap. but atm i only have word about half the time

Bibliophile

First Post
dave_o, you should put a link to the character sheets in the first post for easy reference (and so we don't lose the threads when they drop off the first, and second, and... page)

Borson

First Post
Bibliophile said:
dave_o, you should put a link to the character sheets in the first post for easy reference (and so we don't lose the threads when they drop off the first, and second, and... page)

I'll second that.

Bront

The man with the probe
Agreed. If we don't have a single RG, it's nice to be able to bounce between characters somewhere else.

That's partialy why I put a link to Orb's sheet in the first post.

I'll put in the reference links in my first OOC post here tonight. Things like world background, the 2 gun posts I made, and the experience we were awarded initialy.

Becca Bot

First Post
I'm sorry, but you guys are laaaazzzyy. :p Do what I do and subscribe to the character sheet threads. Then it's really, REALLY easy when the threads get updated. Otherwise, the only reason to look at them is sheer curiousity again, or if you have a question, and I think searching out the thread is easy. Pbfft.

And I call dibs on the default font color (which I am now told is not white). Fwahahahaha.

dave_o

Explorer
Becca Bot said:
I'm sorry, but you guys are laaaazzzyy. :p Do what I do and subscribe to the character sheet threads. Then it's really, REALLY easy when the threads get updated. Otherwise, the only reason to look at them is sheer curiousity again, or if you have a question, and I think searching out the thread is easy. Pbfft.

And I call dibs on the default font color (which I am now told is not white). Fwahahahaha.

I think doghead beat ya, bean. :) But you can use white!

There's some really good writing going on and I'm impressed already! I can't wait to keep this game goin' and see how the characters develop.

Last edited:

Remove ads