• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rivets Eternal: Metal Men and Fleshy Cogs (OOC)

Bront

The man with the probe
Woho! Fixed my sig (It has Rivets in it now). I'll put in those reference links on the front page shortly.

doghead

thotd
Desu ne. I went around using the "masu" form. Everybody responded in the "ru" form. I'd never heard of it, never been told about it. Took me a while to make the connnection.

thotd

PS: Nice work with the links Bront. Page one of the ooc thread. First post. I'll keep those in mind. Thanks.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
doghead said:
Desu ne. I went around using the "masu" form. Everybody responded in the "ru" form. I'd never heard of it, never been told about it. Took me a while to make the connnection.

thotd

PS: Nice work with the links Bront. Page one of the ooc thread. First post. I'll keep those in mind. Thanks.
Glad to help. Saves time shuffling through the other thread, or this one if other important things show up.

Becca Bot

First Post
Just in general, and so everyone knows, we're not being lazy on purpose. We're waiting for KikuNoMaru to post, as he's been singled out by the NPC. Hopefully that'll happen before our break, cause I'm dying to get out of this cell (I want to change my icon to the bad arse looking Tish too. )

:D

Becca Bot

First Post
Bront said:
Don't wait too long. Hopefully he'll be around soon though :)

I can't help it. The NPC -and- I are waiting for replies. Me, out of game as well as in. As far as waiting goes, if push comes to shove, Tish'll go with saying she knows no one by that name (because I don't know her history with him, sadly; shoulda' discussed this before we began). Sooo, yeah, hmmm. : \

dave_o

Explorer
Man I've got so much planned. If Kiku doesn't post by tomorrow I'll have the plot advance in another way, I was just givin' the guy a chance. :D But I wanna get some action in before we disappear for two weeks.

Very excited about the potential this game has. You guys are some of the better roleplayers I've had in a Rivets game, already. :eek:

doghead

thotd
Bront said:

On the other hand, Don't step too far out of character to make a scene, but if your character isn't willing to at least occasionaly say something to the other people shoved into this room with them, then he's going to have trouble finding reasons to come with the party later when they get moving.

I don't know what our hook will be, but we'll need to come togeather at some point idealy, so giving yourself a hook to do that, be it caring for some of the other cell mates, seeing financial opertunity, shere safety in numbers, or even pawns to use in your own personal game of power. If we can find the occasional common ground, it never hurts.

Hmmm. Good point. It got me thinking. Iannja would be unlikely to join in a gaolbreak if she had reason to believe that her family knew of her situation. Going on the run, as she sees it, would be as good as a confession of guilt as far as the Trenchtown autorities are concerned.

I need to fine tune her background a bit to give her reason to think that her family does not know she has been taken, and that those that took her would make no effort to do so. (perhaps through the Tepoch embassy, formal or otherwise).

Hmmm.

thotd

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads