• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rivets Eternal: Metal Men and Fleshy Cogs (OOC)

Borson

First Post
well, since you'll be gone so damn long, I reckon I'll wait till the holiday weeks (I got 11 days in a row off) to fix up my PC-sheet.,, if it's ok.

dave_o

Explorer
Borson said:
well, since you'll be gone so damn long, I reckon I'll wait till the holiday weeks (I got 11 days in a row off) to fix up my PC-sheet.,, if it's ok.

No problemo. And we'll just be gone two weeks. :D

Bront

The man with the probe
dave_o said:
I don't see any reason JOSH 'O THE MORNIN' wouldn't have gotten a good peep at at least one of the guards. :D Also, I'm going to start writing my posts more and more in a cinematic/camera-oriented style until I see how much of that we're comfy with. Also also -- I know I had you guys use like another format but sometime between now and when Becca and I get back from vacation (Dec. 20 - Jan. 4) I'd like everyone to stick yer character stats into this format. I knew I shoulda just made my own to start off with --
Ugh, that's a lot of extra work. The one I have I use because, among other things, I can import/export it from some of the Excel sheets I use.

dave_o

Explorer
Bront said:
Ugh, that's a lot of extra work. The one I have I use because, among other things, I can import/export it from some of the Excel sheets I use.

Hey, you're the only always talkin' about yer abundant free time. :p

jkason

First Post
Bibliophile said:
We need action! :-D

I'm perfectly okay with no action at the moment, given that Makh is the only person with any kind of weapon, and none of us with armor to speak of. Go stealth, say I. ;)

jason

Remove ads