roleplaying people are satanists ;)

Lonely Tylenol

First Post
Storyteller01 said:
Probably best not to take it so lightly. People can be persistent, even if what they do isn't much more than annoying.

A local strip joint out here became a target of a harassment campaign several years ago. Folks who went had their license plate numbers put in the paper. They also rented a bus stop bench (the kind that you can post ads on the backs of) and put 'GOD IS WATCHING' in their rented space.

Man, so much potential for magic marker comedy:

GOD IS WATCHING...

"...you pee"
"...the game, havin' a Bud. Whasssssuuuuup!!!"
"...you, every breath you take, every move you make."
"...at least he's not the FBI."
"...American Idol. Quick! Blaspheme, covet, and lust before the commercial break."
"...you shower. But some people think you're a pervert."

Storyteller01

First Post
Dr. Awkward said:
Man, so much potential for magic marker comedy:

GOD IS WATCHING...

"...you pee"
"...the game, havin' a Bud. Whasssssuuuuup!!!"
"...you, every breath you take, every move you make."
"...at least he's not the FBI."
"...American Idol. Quick! Blaspheme, covet, and lust before the commercial break."
"...you shower. But some people think you're a pervert."

I agree, but it never seemed to happen...

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Storyteller01 said:
A local strip joint out here became a target of a harassment campaign several years ago. Folks who went had their license plate numbers put in the paper.

That would make me go out of spite (never been in a strip joint, but that would be just the incentive). And then, after I read my number in the paper, I'd sue their donkey.

Storyteller01

First Post
Kae'Yoss said:
That would make me go out of spite (never been in a strip joint, but that would be just the incentive). And then, after I read my number in the paper, I'd sue their donkey.

They still win in the long run. Newspapers don't have to give up 'sources' without warrants, and the car is in public domain (it's the same reason I can record conversations without approval in them). Even if you managed to get it to court, you'd lose more than you make. There were lawsuits, but the fines were minimal, much less than the damage caused.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Storyteller01 said:
They still win in the long run. Newspapers don't have to give up 'sources' without warrants, and the car is in public domain (it's the same reason I can record conversations without approval in them). Even if you managed to get it to court, you'd lose more than you make. There were lawsuits, but the fines were minimal, much less than the damage caused.

I'd still go, and place some ads in the paper as well.

Ulrick

First Post
Chick.jpg

DestroyYouAlot

First Post
JRRNeiklot said:
And I much preferred the label of evil satanist to unwashed geek. People tend to respect more the guy who they think might cut out their heart with a sacrificial knife on the night of the new moon. :]

That's why I advertise the fact that I listen to a lot of Black Metal. Carrying around a PHB just doesn't do the trick, anymore. ;)

Remove ads