• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RPGObjects: Boss for a day

Vigilance

Explorer
Frukathka said:

More cybernetics or different things? We have already expanded the system into starships some (B&S II Starship Construction Manual) and have considered other types of futuristic tech.

If so, what sort of tech.

Or are you just saying you want more cybernetics? Cause I thought the first one was pretty good for those 6 million dollar man entusiasts out there (including myself!).

Kanegrundar

Explorer
Voadam said:
Blood and Aliens -- An Alien compendium, useable as monsters and as PC races
Legendary Terrors of the Samurai -- a Japanese monster bestiary
Terrors of the X -- more postapocalyptic beasties
Blood and Fangs -- Vampires and Werewolves
Big time seconded. We need more aliens. Well, we need more well-fleshed out aliens. Sure there's the Ultimate ALien Anthology, but some of those aliens are pretty weak. Plus I'd like to see aliens that are less like anthropomorphic beasties and more alien.

A modern-day horror (ala Buffy, but with less goofy) setting would rock as well.

I have to second a compendium of cybernetics as well.

I also have to voice my support for Prometheus Rising becoming a more fleshed out setting.

Beyond that, I would like to see:
Update to Blood and Vigilance. Even though M&M2 is my primary supers game, I still use B&V in my Rift-ish Modern games. However, like others have said there are some balance issues that need to be ironed out.

Small enclave and location examples for Darwin's World would be great as well. Nice fleshed out settlements, or raider group hideouts would be helpful.

All in all, though, RGPObjects has been doing a great job to meet my D20 Modern needs. Keep up the great work!

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Vigilance said:
Or are you just saying you want more cybernetics? Cause I thought the first one was pretty good for those 6 million dollar man entusiasts out there (including myself!).
More cybertechnics, definetely. More grafts, implants, replacements. And a lot more stuff involving linking with exteranl computers and/or technological ascension (beyond mortality, that is).

Razuur

First Post
Vigilance said:
So the idea for Legends of sorcery was to be the magic book for all the future Legends books.

We love Legends of Sorcery. We no longer use the spell slot system. This is exactly what we always wanted for our magic.

Also, wasn't aware of the korean supplement. I'll check that out!

Good luck!

Masada

First Post
I'm surprised there aren't more requests for additional Blood & Relics material. It's a fantastic setting that can address many campaigns and seems to tie immediately in to the fantasy/romance novel fad that's popular right now (Laura Hamilton, Kelly Harrison, Anne Rice, Dan Brown, etc.)

I'd like to see more on the Caedar and more on Angels.

As for d20 Future... I find the gadget system flexible, but tedious. Give me "Ralphs Emporeum" of predetermined gear for handy/quick reference.

And as always... more vehicles. More mini-locations (like Vossberg).

kroh

First Post
So with all these suggestions from your Boss', What gears are turning over at RPG Obj now???

Regards,
Walt

Vigilance

Explorer
kroh said:
So with all these suggestions from your Boss', What gears are turning over at RPG Obj now???

Regards,
Walt

Im working on a mini-location for B&Vigilance, a campaign set-up and NPC book adapted from the original Inside Vossberg Supermax, along with tweaking B&Vigilance for a 1.1 edition.

Both were suggested in this very thread and it turned out the boss liked quite of the ideas.

Roudi

First Post
But Masada, you already gave us more for angels in Blood & Relics!

Actually, now's a real good time to get a B&R game going, what with SFX Skills: Diabolism and Enochian Theurgy both released.

Remove ads