• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RPGObjects: Boss for a day

Vigilance

Explorer
Also as a general comment, reading through this thread I've become convinced that B&Space and B&Vigilance could use some TLC. I'd expect to see something for both these lines in the near future.

I'm currently working on Legends of Rome (again) now that the Gen Con adventures are done. This will be the third time I've gone back to work on this book after being pulled away, it's like the world's biggest research paper.

Chuck

AdmundfortGeographer

Getting lost in fantasy maps
If I could be selfish about what you'd do, I'd like a DW2 accessory brushing over what's going on around the rest of the planet.

I know this is going far afield... but it's a selfish wish... I'd like to see a DW conversion into a Grim Tales's rules foundation. I understand this is probably a bit time consuming for little pay off. It is a dream of mine though. ;)

This might take too much research to pull off, but a Modern accessory for organized crime and terror groups. In many future dystopias there is a vision of crime out of control where crime bosses and crime leagues are as powerful as states, so this would focused on the bad guys rather than the good guys. James Bond fought S.P.E.C.T.R.E., GI Joe battled Cobra. Call it Blood and Secrets: Crime Lords.

AdmundfortGeographer

Getting lost in fantasy maps
Oh, and I know publishers keep touching on this subject. But how about a Legends of the Sagas. I'd finished reading the Poetic Eda and the Prose Eda. So many efforts were so close but so far.

Crothian

First Post
Nothing specifc . Modern day farie tales seem to getting popular. I'd also like to see somerthing akin to a Harry Potter or even a Lion the With and the Wardrobe.

wheeljack

Explorer
Vigilance said:
now that the Gen Con adventures are done.
Chuck

:cool: Is Chris still editing it or should I bug him for my copy so I can start prepping for GenCon.

Oh and if I was boss for the day.... Blood and Dreams, a modern fantasy/horror book on nightmares and dreams.

jezter6

Explorer
Not to interfere in this discussion, but there's a True20 setting in the upcoming setting book that may be worth gleaning some fun information from called Nevermore.

Info can be found on the True20 boards @ true20.com.

It sounds neat enough from what I've read.

C. Baize

First Post
wheeljack said:
:cool: Is Chris still editing it or should I bug him for my copy so I can start prepping for GenCon.

Oh and if I was boss for the day.... Blood and Dreams, a modern fantasy/horror book on nightmares and dreams.
And a soundtrack by Dokken! Got to have a Dokken soundtrack.

Dark Psion

First Post
Blood & Psyche: A update to D20 Modern psionics rules, pulling together the psionic bits from all the other Blood & ___ books, and upgrading the rules with some material from the XPH and the Complete Psionic.

Most importantly, this book needs to provide a psionic campaign setting; part Scanners, part Psi World and part everyone's psionic. It could all be done in the same setting at different points in a timeline.

Remove ads