RPGObjects: Boss for a day

Greg K

Legend
Psion said:
Blood & Fists: Powered by Spycraft edition. ;)

If we could get that and powered by Spycraft editions of both Elements of Magic: ME and Green Ronin's Psychic's Handbook, I might actually consider Spycraft.

Psion

Adventurer
Greg K said:
If we could get that and powered by Spycraft editions of both Elements of Magic: ME and Green Ronin's Psychic's Handbook, I might actually consider Spycraft.

See... what was I saying about how the third party publishers MAKE d20 modern...

Greg K

Legend
Psion said:
See... what was I saying about how the third party publishers MAKE d20 modern...

That has been my position as well, but then I think the same with regards to DND (at least for my gaming needs).

Vigilance

Explorer
(Psi)SeveredHead said:
Adventures with at least six encounters each.

Im happy to say this one will be covered in the near future. I'm working up a full length Blood and Relics adventure for GenCon even as we speak.

Psion

Adventurer
Vigilance said:
Im happy to say this one will be covered in the near future. I'm working up a full length Blood and Relics adventure for GenCon even as we speak.

Does that mean you are going to BE at GenCon?

Vigilance

Explorer
Psion said:
Does that mean you are going to BE at GenCon?

Lol... nope, once again I remain safely ensconced behind the curtain. After writing these two adventures I might be sleeping back there ;)

Chris Davis (my boss) will be running the Darwin's World adventure I've written and a friend from his gaming group will be running the B&Relics adventure I'm currently writing.

Chuck

Roger

First Post
Vigilance said:
Pretend you owned RPGObjects. I work for you, Im on salary and can design anything you desire (god this makes it sound good to be Chris doesn't it).

What would YOU want me to work on?

"You know, you should spend more time posting to ENWorld..." (Just kidding.)

Well... first question: What's selling? I don't know, but looking around RPGNow, looks like the Darwin's World stuff is still moving alright.

So, how to leverage that?

How about a prequel to Darwin's World? Let's go back to just after the bombs finished falling -- more like Twilight 2000 than Gamma World. Maybe mix in some Morrow Project influences. Heck, mix in some Car Wars / Mad Max in there too.

Throw in some colour (not too much, mind you) so that hardcore DW players can say, Oh... so that's where (that crazy Faction) comes from.

I'd buy me some of that.

Cheers,
Roger

Remove ads