RPGObjects: Boss for a day

jezter6

Explorer
I'll second the Blood and Noir.

I'd really like to see a good Noir book for d20M. The M&M1E book was a great read on the era, even though I don't need the mechanics.

Please do it Chuck!!!!!!!!!

HeapThaumaturgist

First Post
jaerdaph said:
If I were Peterson's boss at Sleep Dep for a day, I'd tell him to get the next installment of Heap's SFX Skills out yesterday.... ;)

I need to check my NDAs. Not sure what I'm allowed to say.

I CAN say that the wheels are turning and there are some pretty significant changes in the line.

Everyone involved hopes the changes will be to the great benefit of SFX Skills in general.

--fje

Roudi

First Post
American Gods, a fusion of Blood & Relics and Blood & Vigilance mechanics in a setting based off of the Neil Gaiman novel.

Of course, being the boss of RPGObjects this day, it'd be my responsibility to broker the license rights.

Peterson

First Post
HeapThaumaturgist said:
I need to check my NDAs. Not sure what I'm allowed to say.

I CAN say that the wheels are turning and there are some pretty significant changes in the line.

Everyone involved hopes the changes will be to the great benefit of SFX Skills in general.

--fje

I'll handle this one, Heap. Folks - please read this thread for more information.

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?p=2900647#post2900647

I don't want this thread to derail. Ain't fair to Chuck.

Peterson

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Something about the 70s. Which would tie in well with the Blood & Fists lines, since the 70s was basically the birth of the popularity of martial arts (thanks to Bruce Lee and the show Kung Fu)

Noir would also be good

I have to agree with the overhall of the starship rules in d20 future. The ability to design them on a modular basis with at least the appearance of detail would be my direction. Currently the system is way Way WAY to clunky for a techy to do any real designs, but at the same time I find the d20 traveller system to be to far in the other direction and requires a spread sheet to do accurately.

-Ashrum

Vigilance

Explorer
There's a lot of good stuff here guys.

I'd also like to let you know that my boss is actually reading this thread, something I didn't realize until he emailed me with a question about a couple of the suggestions.

So keep the ideas coming, this might be getting serious

Chuck

Remove ads