• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rrai-kesh's Dojo of Clawed Fury! *All students read new proclimation!!*

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Stay focused, Rrusty. Learrn frrom yourr loss and become strongerr forr yourr next battle."

"Ourr new dojo rrecord is 22 victorries and 10 defeats."

Seonaid

Explorer
The petite woman enters the cave carefully and bows low. Without rising, she says, "I heard this was an Honorable place in which to study. I have a will to learn whatever you may teach me, wise one. I have recently defeated Shaff and feel myself now worthy of your notice."

Jade Kestrel
Yellow Belt 1
1-0
Signature Style: Lightning
Fist of Fury
Yen: 1

[Edit: Fixed typo.]

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Rrise Jade Kestrrel and look me in the eyes, for I do not converrse with those who cannot abide my starre. You arre indeed a worthy pupil frrom what I obserrved of yourr battle with Shaff. Yourr Lightning style is powerrful indeed and you seem to have the wisdom to use such powerr well.

"I can train you in one of the following styles: Panther, Tiger, Wolf, Phoenix, Northstar, Claw, or Kama. Pick which style you would like to learrn and it will become your dojo style until you attain yourr next belt. At that time, you will have learrned that style sufficiently to teach it to another if you so choose. Until then and foreverr morre, it will serrve you as a signature style just like your Lightning attacks.

"Choose wisely and announce yourr choice so that we may begin the trraditional feast in honor of our newest student here in the dojo. For I and yourr fellow students all welcome you unto the Dojo of Clawed Fury!"

Phoenix8008

First Post
"You arre welcome, Jade Kestrrel. I would be prroud to teach you my Phoenix style. Be surre that you rreturn herre to rreport any victorries orr losses frrom this time forrward so that I may add them to ourr dojo rrecord.

"By the way, do you prrefer that yourr full name be used in addrressing you, orr should I just call you Jade or Kestrrel?"

Remove ads