• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rrai-kesh's Dojo of Clawed Fury! *All students read new proclimation!!*

Creamsteak

Explorer
It saddens me deeply to come here to report, that I was assaulted by a Blood Speaker, Maho-Tsukai, my most hated enemy. This vile creature defeated me the equivelent of three matches in time, leaving me horribly in tremendous pain and dishonor!

Creamsteak

Explorer
Master, I can say that I have redeemed myself from deep Dishonor by defeating the far more powerful opponent Ratasal the Sash. He was difficult to defeat, as we performed chores for the Old Woman Judge. My victory returns me to the position of Green Belt 2.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Master, after the dark one assaulted me, I have gained yet another victory, this one against Tomi-san. I defeated Tomi in two total matches.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
I continue my series of matches with my student Tomi. She defeated me, and graduated to recieve the Tsunami Style. As a student, I add her record to ours, so we gain a win from Tomi as well.

Also, she failed to earn the masters gift, so 15 yen remains in the dojo fund of the Mirumoto school.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
So Creamsteak, if I read all of the above correctly, there are 4 wins and 4 losses reported from all those matches you mentioned above?

Rathan

First Post
OOC: Heh... all these chat matches are going to give you and headache phoenix......

"Master... I also have one win and one loss to report....."

Remove ads