• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rrai-kesh's Dojo of Clawed Fury! *All students read new proclimation!!*

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I myself must confess to being defeated by Snow Owl, a white belt. This brrings a loss to ourr dojo as well as to my Masterr Darrkwolf's dojo."

"Ourr current dojo rrecord now stands at 4-3."

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Our currrent rrecord now stands at 5 wins and 3 losses. Congrratulations, my student. You will be the guest of honorr at a dojo feast tonight!"

Ciaran

First Post
Rusty rushes back in. "Hey master! Guess what? I beat Arkanyl today! An' the Buddha helped me. That Buddha, he's really cool!"

Scarcely pausing for breath, Rusty tosses a red-and-white ball to the ground, and a many-colored bird pops out. "Master, this is Ho-oh, my firebird pokemon. We wanna learn the Phoenix style so we can fight better together. Will you teach us? Huh? Huh? Willya? Pleeeeease!"

Ciaran

First Post
"Oh, and I beat two other guys named Kennith-Whitefang and Grimrist. Maybe I'll get a brown belt soon. Won't that be cool?"

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Yourr fighting skills arre becoming most impressive, Rrusty. Arrkanyl is trruly a skilled opponent and you did well to defeat him. Yourr otherr victorries arre also most imprressive, especially coming so closely togetherr.

"I would be honorred to teach you and yourr firrebirrd the Phoenix style to imprrove yourr skills.

"With yourr strring of wins, ourr dojo rrecord now incrreases to 8 wins and 3 losses."

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
"Master....I've done it..I've reached my brown belt.... and I wish to learn the Kama style from you now..." I also have a loss and I win to report as well..

Phoenix8008

First Post
Rathan, I take it the loss you mentioned was to Sanctus? Did you get 2 ranks up from beating Wolf Mountain to make Brown Belt? Congrats.

"Rrathan, I would be honorred to teach you the Kama style as you wish. Congrratulations on yourr ascendance to Brrown belt. One day beforre long you will be too skilled forr me to teach anything new to you. Yourr prrogress makes me prroud to have had a hand in teaching you. We shall have a celebrration to honorr yourr rrise to a new belt."

Remove ads