• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RS1-Stolen University (Salix Judging)

Jalinth

First Post
Shaking his head at the Crier's sheer toughness, Jack tosses a bolt of neural interference at him. "WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!" he yells before walking into the office and taking a look around.
[sblock=OOC]Attack AoA5. Paralyze at Crier. (1d20+15=20) If that hits, then DC 20 Will Save. I've got precise shot, so no penalty for shooting into Melee.[/sblock]

Hand of Vecna

First Post
If Jones talks to Archeville before his initiative turn (and I'm pretty sure tAMJ goes before DrA), he'll use a free action to tell any cops, SWAT officers, or paramedics around him to go in and get the hostages from the stunned gunmen. "But act quickly, their condition may not last long, and Crier's still un-muzzled, so watch for him." All while still working on his invention.

Asmor

First Post
As his sword completes its first arc Zenji sees the freshly-drawn blood and smiles. Filled not with joviality as before, this is a much darker feeling, something he's never experienced, and something he likes... He winces from the bullet wounds a bit as he shifts his footing to bring the blade to bear once more.

[sblock=ooc]
Attack roll (1d20+10=14)
[/sblock]

Raylis

First Post
Juggler's volley of shruiken hammers into a badly beaten Crier, causing him to fall backwards into the wall. Jack's paralysis seems to have no effect on the villian as he walks into an office filled with ten cowering people, some easilly identifiable as bank employees.

The Crier holds his palms facing the heroes, "Okay, okay I surrender."

The two gunmen, seeing thier leader give up also throw down their weapons holding up their hands in a sign of surrender.

The sound of heavy footfalls can be heard as SWAT personel enter and begin filing through the bank.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
He surrendered?! thinks Archeville as he looks down at his 83% completed invention. But... I never got to...... well, maybe it can still help in the questioning.

[sblock=OOC]Still here. Storm wasn't as bad as was feared.[/sblock]

Jalinth

First Post
“It’s all right people, it’s over. Just stay calm and the cops will lead you out.” Jack says to the cowering people.

As soon as some SWAT types get into the room, Jack walks over to the Crier. ‘He sure gave up fast...’ Jack thinks ‘Hope he’s not dumb enough to try anything now.’ With his faith in human common sense already shaken by the events of the past 30 seconds, Jack decides not to chance it. He readies another neural scrambling bolt, and prepares to fire it at the Crier if he looks like he’s going to try anything.

“Jones, Jack here. The Crier’s surrendered, as have the other goons. Other then the cops, you sense any others in the building?”
[sblock=OOC]Glad to hear it Archeville.
That was an interesting battle. While I'm kinda sad that I didn't do a darned thing to the Crier, I am quite happy with my Paralyze Pulse. I think I may just by that as a permanent power after the mission.[/sblock]

rgordona

Explorer
Mr Jones sees the criminals hands go up but thinks Maybe It's a trick. I'll just stay nice and safe in the car for now. He does however send out calming thoughts through out the bank lobby in an atempt to make the police officer's job easier.

Thumbing his comunicator on the magician congratulates the three heros in the bank. "Good work guys. I hope everything goes that smothly. If you have everything under control in there I will take a look around."

Hand of Vecna

First Post
"Ja, very good work, you three," Archeville said over his communicator, "and you, too, Herr Jones, for helping coordinate them. I... I regret not really contributing anything here...." His last words were tinged with sincere regret.

[sblock=Inner Monologue]Should have been more flexible, Archeville thought to himself, shouldn't have kept on with my 'Diplomacizer' once Zenji had charged in.

Yeesss, it's all his fault you didn't get to do anything, all his fault your didn't get to show off your true genius.... the lil' devil on Archeville's left shoulder said.

Now, now, none of that. He's just young and impetuous, much like you yourself once were, Archeville. the lil' angel on Archeville's right shoulder said.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Fun battle, can't wait to see what's next. Hopefully Archeville's plan'll get to work next time, or he'll actually get off his butt and go in rather than sit back and overthink things. ;)[/sblock]

Asmor

First Post
Seeing his foe surrender, Zenji reluctantly lowers his sword. He stares at the Crier for a moment with contempt before sheathing it.

Suddenly, his enthusiasm returns as he jumps in the air and shouts "We did it!-- OW!" the bullet wounds temper his victory dance as he grasps his side in pain. "Man, I gotta get these looked at. What a rush, though!"

Remove ads