• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RS2: The Tokyo Problem (Velmont Judging)

Victor_Von

First Post
D.Shaffer said:
Marie points a finger at the boy. "Only be called? So why did the multiple shadow clones, or whatever they are, dissapear once you got knocked over sideways? What about when the big metal giant and ninjas dissapeared?" She taps her foot impatiently.

To Marie's surprise, understanding dawns behind Gus' orange eyes.

"Is dream lesson. Can only be dispelled by defeat, or waking into other world. Is how sleepers learn strength." He looks awkward as he considers this. "In this place, second option is not so good. For most, is very permanent, leaving of world. We must take choice one."

[sblock=OOC]
I'd probably better hang onto the Boy, whether he's handcuffed or no.

Grapple Check:
Tokyo Problem. Third Grapple check on The Boy. (1d20 12=15)
[/sblock]

Salix

First Post
[sblock=ooc: ]Raylis, I apologize for not sticking around till the end of The Tokyo Problem. Appreciate you letting me in though. First time after two years that one of my guys got to roll for an attack. Good luck with everything [/sblock]

D.Shaffer

First Post
Marie stares at Gus. "I'm glad it makes sense to you, really. But that doesnt stop us from having a pair of giant lizards with radioactive breath and a tendency to stomp on Tokyo. Any ideas on how to get rid of them?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It looks like the good doctor has the mechanical one well in hand. As to the big guy, if I must, I could pick it up and slam it into something until it disappears, but that just doesn't seem like a very elegant solution, honestly."

Raylis

First Post
As the Mechanical Doppleganger of Japan's most famous Kaiju moves over the water the interface Archeville is looking at suddenly turns red. The creature begins to shake violently and flings the scientific resolute from its back letting out a blast of radioactive energy as it does so. Luckily Archeville manages to keep from taking a plunge, activating his gravomatic belt as Gojira appears on the dock and the mechanical once turns its glowing red eyes on its former controller.

OOC: suprisingly, it made its save to break free from MC

D.Shaffer

First Post
Marie glances up at the sudden radiation blast. "Smashing a building into them might not be a bad idea at this point. That cant be good. Anyone have an idea on how to stop them that doesnt involve widespread property damage?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, now there's two. I can pick one up and carry it far away, but redecorating with two giant monsters at once is just bad feng shui; it doesn't seem fun. If our friend the Doctor takes control of the metal one again, I can dispose of the other."

Victor_Von

First Post
Raylis said:
As the Mechanical Doppleganger of Japan's most famous Kaiju moves over the water the interface Archeville is looking at suddenly turns red. The creature begins to shake violently and flings the scientific resolute from its back letting out a blast of radioactive energy as it does so. Luckily Archeville manages to keep from taking a plunge, activating his gravomatic belt as Gojira appears on the dock and the mechanical once turns its glowing red eyes on its former controller.

OOC: suprisingly, it made its save to break free from MC

"Science Doctor seems to have control of... what the carp?" Gus says, redoubling his hold on The Boy as he sees Doc Archeville blown off of Mechagojira's back. Turning to Scout, Gus asks "You can see Boy? If we keep here, Boy will escape in heat of combat. Please, take somewhere safe, maybe Tokyo Heroes. In meantime," Gus says with a nod to the monsters in the harbor, "mayhaps I can frighten lizard?"

(OOC: I don't remember the exact rules on TP with an unwilling passenger, but I remember concluding that Gus would almost certainly lose the kid. Would Scout have a better shot?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads