• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RS2: The Tokyo Problem (Velmont Judging)

Raylis

First Post
Sierra ports to the docks, in time to see one of MechaGodzilla's rockets strike the scientist, engulfing him in fire but remaining unscathed thanks to his forcefield. She focuses on the King of Monsters, willing him to move but the infamous titan is just too heavy.

<<We have facilities to hold criminals>> Kitsune replies over the comm channel.

"<<Just because you hold me does not mean you have beaten me.>>" the boy says evenly as a dozen ninjas, like those at the park, appear from nowhere to surround Scout and Gus.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Sierra yawns, bored with Godzilla now.*

"Well, you've put on some weight boy," she speaks quietly to herself.

*She waves her hand dismissively in an attempt to transform Gojira into a cute little kitten. She doesn't really expect it to succeed, though. Assuming it fails, she'll just pop back to the others.*

(OOC: Godzilla is likely to have too high of a Fort save, so it's unlikely that he'll fail a DC 20 save, but Sierra is just trying it for kicks)

Stormwind

First Post
[sblock=OOC (Raylis)]Is this still counted as the same encounter as when Scout was teleporting the boy's duplicates around?

Basically, I just need to know if Scout can still use her 'Teleport enemies' Power stunt (see post #489)
[/sblock]

Raylis

First Post
OOC: you would need to power stunt it again, combat rounds were dropped and a new set will need to be rolled with this new encounter

Victor_Von

First Post
Raylis said:
Sierra ports to the docks, in time to see one of MechaGodzilla's rockets strike the scientist, engulfing him in fire but remaining unscathed thanks to his forcefield. She focuses on the King of Monsters, willing him to move but the infamous titan is just too heavy.

<<We have facilities to hold criminals>> Kitsune replies over the comm channel.

"<<Just because you hold me does not mean you have beaten me.>>" the boy says evenly as a dozen ninjas, like those at the park, appear from nowhere to surround Scout and Gus.

"Ho boysie," Gus groans at the sight of the ninjas, then shrugs. He should have seen it coming. <<Silly ninjas! Tricks are for kids!>> he quips in Japanese. Still clinging to The Boy, Gus vanishes from sight, then walks next to Scout.

"Can't fight with hands full," he whispers. "You can get us out of here?

[sblock=OOC]With almost everyone else busy (or, um, having "retired") Gus has gone invisible again.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Stormwind

First Post
Scout disappears from sight and then exerts herself to great effort and focuses on Gus and the boy, attempting to teleport them to the headquarters of the Tokyo heroes. Once she succeeds, she follows suit, 'porting to the same place herself.

[sblock=Actions][Stealth +30, Hide in plain sight]
[Blindsight to locate Gus and boy]
[Power stunt "Teleport others" (see below) of her array and will suffer fatigue]
[Use "Teleport others" to teleport Gus and the boy to the Tokyo heros base (main room); DC20 will save to negate - If she can't teleport them that far then she will do a number of hops]
[Once she has teleported Gus and the boy, then Scout will teleport herself to the same place (free action)]

[If possible I would like to link the teleport so that it teleports Gus and the boy as a single unit. That is, it won't teleport Gus if the boy makes his save - it should teleport them both, or not ...]

Alternate Power - Teleport 10 [Mutant](2 pp/rank base + 2 pp/rank + 8 pp = 48 pp, 1 pp net) ... "Teleport enemies"
Extra: Affects Others (+1/rank)
Extra: Alternate save [Will] (+0/rank)
Extra: Attack (+1/rank)
Extra: Area [Burst] (+1/rank)
Flaw: Action [Full round] (-1/rank)
Power Feat: Easy (1)
Power Feat: Innate (1)
Power Feat: Subtle (1)
Power Feat: Progression [Area radius 100ft/rank] (4)
Power Feat: Selective (1)
[/sblock]

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Gojira's up there, Archeville thinks, but MekaGojira's still on the loose, though is at least over the water. Doubt I can get control of it again, though if nothing else works, I may well have to try that again.

Out of the corner of his eye, he sees the Mecha/Tank-Girl he'd seen briefly earlier, headed his way.

Ah, maybe there is another way....

Archeville flew down to Mecha Musume, his force field still flickering slightly from the beating it took from MekaGojira's thrusters. "Hello! Do you happen to have any energy weaponry on zhat zhing? If so, I should be able to boost zhem to something more efficacious!"

Hand of Vecna

First Post
D.Shaffer said:
She blinks at the Archeville, and then stares at her guns.

"Energy Weapons? I COULD, but it'd take a while. And boost how?"
"How? Mit SCIENCE!"

[ And when he realizes she's not actually a mecha-cyborg-girl but is a magical spirit-caller, well, he shall be quite put out. ;) ]

Raylis

First Post
OOC: lol, I could see Archeville as the host of a children's science shot (ala Bill Nye) with a line like that.

Stormwind....teleport power check.

Remove ads