RS2: The Tokyo Problem (Velmont Judging)

D.Shaffer

First Post
Hand of Vecna said:
"Vas ist? Zhis... zhis... and zhat... but..." Archeville stutters and sputters at the cannon, then turns to face Mecha. "How are you making zhis zhing vork?!"
"...Make it work?" She stares at the doctor, then at her gun, and then back at the doctor. "I...aim and pull the trigger? Does this mean you cant boost it, then?"

Hand of Vecna

First Post
D.Shaffer said:
"...Make it work?" She stares at the doctor, then at her gun, and then back at the doctor. "I...aim and pull the trigger? Does this mean you cant boost it, then?"
"Zhere's nozhing to boost! It's an empty tube! Zhis shouldn't vork!" he sputters.

A half-moment later he re-composes himself, "vhere are she ozhers, hrm? Has zhe source of zhese... tulpas been neutralized yet?"

Raylis

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
*Sierra sighs and decides to try one more thing before she leaves.*

"Hmm, Godzilla was the good guy in some of the movies. Maybe he can be reasoned with? Or at least he may be weak-willed..."

*Sierra will call out to Godzilla in the language of Godzilla with her honeyed tongue.*

"Oh mightiest of kaiju. We all bow before your awesome power. I wish to aid you in your fight against this evil metal foe, great king of the monsters."

(OOC: This is also Emotion Control DC 20 Will save)

Rystil I can't find your sheet, which emotion and to what effect?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: It's weird--sometimes it won't display properly unless you try to QUOTE it (in which case you get it all, but in a lousy format). I'm not sure how to fix the glitch. Anyways, it's Love, so a fail makes him Friendly (which may do nothing if Gojira went for her Diplomacy anyway) and a fail by a large enough amount makes him Helpful or Fanatic)

Raylis

First Post
The two Godzilla continue to reinact their infamous fight, the true King of Monsters momentarilly distracted as Sierra speaks to it, allowing his mechanical doppleganger to score a blow sends him stumbling backwards.

At the base...

"<<You continue to prove Ichitawa-san correct>>" the boy says his eyes closed.

<<Ronin has a supressor prototype, I will see if she is feeling well enough to use it for us>> Kitsune says moving toward the medical area. <<Hold the boy, don't let him bring anything here!>>

D.Shaffer

First Post
Hand of Vecna said:
"Zhere's nozhing to boost! It's an empty tube! Zhis shouldn't vork!" he sputters.

A half-moment later he re-composes himself, "vhere are she ozhers, hrm? Has zhe source of zhese... tulpas been neutralized yet?"
"Well, I never did get around to asking exactly how it works. You dont look a gift horse in the mouth, after all. But it looks cool, doesnt it? " She pats the barrel.

"Anyways, when I left the rest of 'em, they had the kid well in hand. Didnt help with the big lizard and the tin coated cousin, though."

Victor_Von

First Post
Raylis said:
The two Godzilla continue to reinact their infamous fight, the true King of Monsters momentarilly distracted as Sierra speaks to it, allowing his mechanical doppleganger to score a blow sends him stumbling backwards.

At the base...

"<<You continue to prove Ichitawa-san correct>>" the boy says his eyes closed.

<<Ronin has a supressor prototype, I will see if she is feeling well enough to use it for us>> Kitsune says moving toward the medical area. <<Hold the boy, don't let him bring anything here!>>

Seeing The Boy's eyes close, Gus starts to bark angrily at him. The former nightmare pauses, though, experiencing a moment of compassion.

<<Boy,>. he says sadly, <<You are dangerous by action, not by nature. If you stop this, there is no need for hurting. No need for sleep. Ichitawa-san was sad man, who died because of fears. Do not be like him. Please, young one,>> he asks, <what is your name?>>

[sblock=OOC]Gus is trying to reason with The Boy. Diplomacy roll (1d20 7=18)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Stormwind

First Post
Scout keeps a close eye on the Boy, not willing to give him another chance to cause havoc.

[Notice: 30 (take 10) - to spot if the boy starts anything]
[Sense motive: 1d20+5]

Although severely fatigued, she is ready to use her skills to teleport away anything the boy might summon.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Archeville looks back and forth between the two Kaiju, Mecha, and the spot he'd flown from (where the rest of the team had been). "'Don't look a gift horse in zhe mouth'? Tell zhat to zhe Trojans. Und appearances can deceive; it's vhat's inside zhat counts."

[sblock="Shoulder Daemons"]So, what, the power's all in her, she's just using the hollow tube as a... psychological crutch? An energy focus?

Eh, who cares, long as she gets the job done, and it's not some freakish 'magic'.

Can't be that, magic and tech don't -- can't -- mix.

Right. Anyway, let's focus on the kid, find some way to stop this at the source.[/sblock]

Tapping on his communicator, he radios... anyone. "Archeville to Resolutes, come in. Vhere is everyone, vhat is your status? Und vhere is zhe boy?"

Victor_Von

First Post
Hand of Vecna said:
Archeville looks back and forth between the two Kaiju, Mecha, and the spot he'd flown from (where the rest of the team had been). "'Don't look a gift horse in zhe mouth'? Tell zhat to zhe Trojans. Und appearances can deceive; it's vhat's inside zhat counts."

[sblock="Shoulder Daemons"]So, what, the power's all in her, she's just using the hollow tube as a... psychological crutch? An energy focus?

Eh, who cares, long as she gets the job done, and it's not some freakish 'magic'.

Can't be that, magic and tech don't -- can't -- mix.

Right. Anyway, let's focus on the kid, find some way to stop this at the source.[/sblock]

Tapping on his communicator, he radios... anyone. "Archeville to Resolutes, come in. Vhere is everyone, vhat is your status? Und vhere is zhe boy?"

(OOC: I'm going to wait until I hear what's going on to answer this. Gus may well be distracted.)

Remove ads