RS2: The Tokyo Problem (Velmont Judging)

Stormwind

First Post
Scout replies across the resolute com "Boy is constrained, however he apparently only brings the creatures here, and cannot send them back. I believe that will be up to us."

Scout then turns to face the others at the headquarters, "They still require help in dealing with Gojira and his double. I will go and see what I can do."

Finally, Scout turns to face Kitsune nods her head slightly and is gone.

She immediately reappears back in downtown Tokyo at the place described by Archville, although she once again remains unseen, and she quickly accesses the situation. She then speaks into the com again, "There is little that I can do directly against either of those creatures, however I will try to do something to prevent civilian casualties. Scout out."

Following her words with action, Scout then proceeds to teleport from place to place, teleporting civilians away from imminent danger as Gojira rampages.

Victor_Von

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Cool, let's work together. You have +7 and Sierra has +21. That's perfect. It means if Gus Aids, he succeeds at giving a +2 almost always (unless he rolls a 1 or 2).)

(OOC: That's a good plan. Gus can assist, at least until he feels compelled to go out monster fighting. Of course, he is pretty concerned about The Kid, and he's not much of a monster slayer during daylight, so that's not an immediate concern.

Speaking of: I've completely lost track of in-game time, Raylis. About what time is it?)

Victor_Von

First Post
Raylis said:
The boy looks up at Sierra with a glare, <<"I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count">> he says in typical ten year old fashion He glances at Gus, <<I grew up. There are no more monsters in the closet. You will not defeat Gojira-no one has ever defeated Gojira and you have no authority here! Release me and go home! >>

Not surprisingly, Gus does not obey the child's commands, but hangs onto him. Even so, he considers the boy's words wistfully.

<<Go home? Ah, but you have already said. Dreams can not return home, once they have walked in light. For me, there is no other place than here.

And besides, I will not abandon you. You do not need frightenings, but perhaps I still can help.>>

D.Shaffer

First Post
She sighs at the doctor. "Tanks and Godzilla never mix well. Still, not like anything else has been working" She takes off in the big lizard's general direction, thinking about switching to a different form.

Raylis

First Post
Archeville swoops behind the mechanical terror easilly able to reach out and tap the robot with his elektromagnetic screwdriver.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
"Alright, now if I can just set up an energy feedback through the retrostabilizers back into the primary heat converter..."

MekaGojira makes a Will save, I make a Power Control power check (Power Control check vs. MekaGojira (1d20+10 = 24)). If I win, I can make his powers do anything they normally do.
I'd like to us extra effort ('fatiguing' the Sonic Screwdriver as I believe I'm out of Hero Points; if I'm not I'd use an HP to negate the fatigue) to grant MekaGojira a temporary power feat to his Blast. That being Alternate Power: Strike (Extra: Penetrating; Flaw: Range/Personal), at a rank equal to twice that of MekaGojira's Blast (since Blast is 2pp/rank & "Penetrating Self-Strike" is 1pp/rank; so if he's got Blast 10 [10pp], that's Penetrating Self-Strike 20).

Raylis

First Post
Archeville's amazing screwdriver quickly rewrites the mechanical menaces targeting systems, inversing the equations and forcing the doppleganger to make an attack. As the german resolute flies away the missle fingers fire only to loop back onto their origin and inpact with MeckaGojira's head in an awesome explosion, triggering a chain reaction with the other onboard weapon systems. A series of explosions rock down its body and when the smoke clears there are parts falling off, obvious holes and no light in its optics.

A moment passes and the creature and its debris vanish from sight.

Unfazed by the destruction of one of its classic Foes, Godzilla once again moves into the city, ignoring a barrage from the now assembled national guard.

Scouts efforts proved to be successful and all citizens within the area have been safely evacuated.

Meanwhile....

<<"Dreams aren't ever what they appear, Monster. You keep saying that Ichitawa manipulated me into doing what he wanted, but are you so sure of that?" Release me.>>

OOC: an abysmal will save followed by an even worse toughness save...my dice really liked that attack HoV. Everyone I apologize for my absense and tardiness to this game things have been...hectic.

Remove ads