RS2: The Tokyo Problem (Velmont Judging)

D.Shaffer

First Post
Hand of Vecna said:
Archeville looks back and forth between the two Kaiju, Mecha, and the spot he'd flown from (where the rest of the team had been). "'Don't look a gift horse in zhe mouth'? Tell zhat to zhe Trojans. Und appearances can deceive; it's vhat's inside zhat counts."

Tapping on his communicator, he radios... anyone. "Archeville to Resolutes, come in. Vhere is everyone, vhat is your status? Und vhere is zhe boy?"
"Eh, the Trojans had other issues. To much testosterone for a start. Although the horse thing does have some interesting parallels now that I think about it. But then again, I'm probably more on the Greek end of the horse. Anyways, no boosting then, so now what do we do? I can probably keep them busy, but I doubt I have enough firepower to handle even one of them, let alone both."

She responds on the radio, more for the others benefit then the doctors. "Mecha Musume here, I'm with..." She looks over at Archeville, "What was your name again? Anyways, I'm with the doctor guy."

Raylis

First Post
OOC: you can hear what's over the comm, too far away to hear the conversation they had though

Kitsune comes back from the med bay with a simple pair of bracelets linked by a thin gold chain <<This may work>>

Meanwhile

At the dock the two Gojira stop fighting one another, Godzilla turns and starts back toward the city while his mechanical counter part lets a fistfull of rockts fly into the dock.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: More's the pity. The comm conversation is boring--to Gojira then, continuing with her Emotion Control and Diplomacy combo)

'Mighty Gojira, can I help you in any way? Can I serve your desires? Do you seek to return to monster island? Perhaps find a beautiful female kaiju?'

Victor_Von

First Post
Raylis said:
OOC: Scout, Gus? Any actions on your end?

OOC: My last action was trying to be Diplomatic with the Pop Culture Kid. I hadn't actually heard how he'd responded to that. If there's no obvious response, the I'll go ahead and try to work with Kitsune.

Stormwind

First Post
Scout continues to watch the kid warily as she takes the bracelets from Kitsune and attaches them to the kids hands.

[Note: If Kitsune wants to put the bracelets on the kid then Scout will assist instead]

Raylis

First Post
<<You should know my name, nightmare.>> the boy looks up as Scout and Kitsune slip the cuffs on him, <<But I'm not afraid of you anymore>>

Meanwhile...

On the Dock the Godzilla continue their rampage, Gojira raises his foot to crush Circe but then steps over her, manuvering his tail as to not hit her as he moves further into the city.

His mechanical doppleganger fires a series of missles at the hovering Mecha and Archeville, but fortunatly for the Resolute pair one flies off course and detonates the barrage before reaching them.

Remove ads