• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RttToEE - Group 1's OOC.

Borson

First Post
My assumption is that you're the DM, so I can be wherever you say! LOL

It appears the frog is now dead, and, it would also seem as though our stealthiness is shot as well. A FROG? LOL NICE!

Scurry

First Post
I liiiiive! Holiday madness, sorry about the unannounced absence.

And I cannot currently access Invisible Castle to roll initiative and such. I dunno if it's down or there's some sort of obsure firewall problem at my folk's house (my current location), but could Twisted pretty please make rolls for me until I get this resolved?

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Inivisblecastle went under some modifications. I will be updating the game today. Sorry for my lack of posting, holidays had my head spinning. I hope everyone had a nice Christmas? Or.. whatever you may celebrate!

Dire Lemming

First Post
Here's something interesting. The character in Rhun's ToEE game that I based Yun's father on almost died recently when the party got jumped by a spellcaster that was significantly stronger than all of us combined. Shoon was the only one who didn't get severely injured by the lightning bolt ambush. In fact he got off scot-free thanks to his evasion. So he ran around to the other side of the mage and started hitting him, and then the mage rased a fire wall that keept all his injured allies from coming to his aid. He soon realized that there was no way he was going to get through his armor bonus so he tried a grapple. That failed as well. Then he got hit by one spell and went to minus eight. Just before that, on the other side of the wall. The Paladin told the cleric to heal him so he could cross the fire to help in the fight. Next round, Shoon gets owned, the cleric heals the paladin, the paladin calls a retreat... And somehow Shoon stabilized at -9... :confused: So yay! I get to be a prisoner of the ToEE, just like the guy we'd supposedly gone there to rescue months ago real time, and Shoon's girlfriend who ran off with a bard who Shoon thinks kidnapped her and then got captured by the cultists. Luckily for Shoon, and everyone else who might be imprisoned near him, Shoon is a Monk. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads