Ruik's Carrion Crown Pt1

Ruiktheforgotten

First Post
With the aid of the frightful cat, after the fire from her attack fades, the room returns to its normal temperature. In a moment or so, Rigel is able to determine that the Haunt has in fact been neutralized.

OOC: woot! Haunt defeated :p you all get 200 exp for your effort

Jemal

Adventurer
"Do not worry, it shall not return for some time now that it has been dispelled. Good work, cat friend." Gor smiles warmly at Xilena. "If everybody is alright, Gor thinks we should search this room while we have the chance." The priest then begins to suit action to word and starts searching around the room.

OOC:
Was anybody injured?

The Joker

First Post
As the magic was cast, he knew it was nowhere close to destroying it so he readied another spell, but the swift actions of his allies deemed it unnecessary. He was too late to stop Mal from using the haunt siphon, but knew that it would help in this battle. The arcane energies began to rise to the surface of his skin and he began picturing the runes when a large cone of flames burst out from near the door way. Kyrus stared awestruck at the magic. It was common to be sure, but he was always transfixed by fire magic. It reminded him of his mother. As the fire engulfed the entity, he felt a bit of satisfaction as he felt the room return to normal soon after the flames where cast.

The room was quiet once more and everything seemed ok. This feeling was reinforced when Xilena tossed her hair and spoke. As mal and Gor exchanged words, One last cautious look around was all he did before turning to mal. “I appreciate your aid, but you probably should have saved whatever that thing you used was… there will be bigger ones I promise you…” with that he walked over to Xilena, closing his eyes for a moment as if stiffaling a headache. “…Your flames where beautiful, Xilena.” he spoke as his voice returned to the happy, kind tone as he ruffled her hair, careful not to disturb her ears too much. “Gor has a point, as does Mal. We should hurry, my friends.” As he rummaged thru the debris of the room, he looked over at Xilena. “Where did you learn your magic?”

kinem

Adventurer
"I'm slightly injured, but not too bad" Rigel admits. He looks around the room.

ooc: Ruik: Did Rigel avoid the strength damage?

Ruiktheforgotten

First Post
Through a combined effort between Gor and Rigel, they are quickly able to look through the room. The room is void anything of note.

OOC: Rigel you still owe me a fort save to see if you took str damage :p

BBs

First Post
Seeing as the two men were already on the task of searching the room, Xilena turns to her compatriot, Kyrus "Huh, no one told me my fire spells looked beautiful, Thank you Kyrus. The Professor didn't even like the flames, and he was the one that taught me the basics. He said the power was always within me, and I had to learn most of these things myself." She raises her hand, making it erupt into a small flame for a few seconds before closing her hand to make the flames disappear. "Before that, I had to hunt for my food."

Remove ads