Ruik's Carrion Crown Pt1

jkason

First Post
Tac Abor, human druid

Tac hustles to collect himself after the ordeal, then nods at the suggestion to continue.

"I'm all for getting a move on," he says, clearly unnerved by the repeated haunts.

Ruiktheforgotten

First Post
OOC: as a reminder there are 3 other doors to choose from, on heading north, one heading west, and another heading east. The Auditorium also has a door at the eastern side of the room.

jkason

First Post
Malounen Tiliney, human druid

Mal points across the auditorium to the other door.

"Might as well clear one path before we start backing up again," he says by way of a vote, then turns his otherworldly senses in that direction in hopes of noticing further haunts before the group has entered them.

Jemal

Adventurer
Gor nods and heads over to the door. "Shall Gor go first, or would another like to lead the way?"

OOC: If nobody else decides to go first within the next day or two, Gor will lead the way

The Joker

First Post
"Huh, no one told me my fire spells looked beautiful, Thank you Kyrus…” kyrus both turned slightly pink and lifted his head with pride. “… The Professor didn't even like the flames, and he was the one that taught me the basics. He said the power was always within me, and I had to learn most of these things myself." She raises her hand, making it erupt into a small flame for a few seconds before closing her hand to make the flames disappear. "Before that, I had to hunt for my food." Kyrus nodded. “a sorceress then. Your lucky…” he smiled before being interrupted. Gor reported of the absence of useful items. "I'm all for getting a move on, Might as well clear one path before we start backing up again,". As Mal spoke, Gor headed over to a door. “shall Gor go first, or would another like to lead the way?” there was silence until Zatira readied her sword and stepped in behind him. “I will follow Gor.”

Kyrus only gave a nod, before casting a spell. As the energies flowed thru him, he muttered a few words in ancient draconian and made a few hand gestures. (casting detect magic) as a blue glow settled in his eyes, he began doing sweeps of the area, but only casually. He then moved up behind Zatira. “I will follow right after.” The idea of being on either end did not excite him. He readied himself for anything that is to come.

Cantrips:
Word: flame jet, selected
Word: force block, personal
Detect magic
Mage hand
Open/close

1st
Word: burning flash, cone
Word: shocking arc, selected
Magic missile

jkason

First Post
Malounen Tiliney, human druid

As the others lined up, Mal fell into a rear guard position, though he kept his otherworldly senses active. As the presence of undead seemed the most prevalent, he focused on sensing those auras, though he cycled through looking for the energies of the other ley-aligned creatures he could sense, as well, just in case.

Remove ads