Ruik's Carrion Crown

Ruiktheforgotten

First Post
hey guys ill try and post in the next day or so but ill be going on vacation till the 24th so i hope you guys are still interested after that time :) my apologies for the tardiness with my posts

Ruiktheforgotten

First Post
ok so due to the infrequency of some posters ill be npcing them for the time being so we can move the story along, as i know you guys have been waiting for.

Jemal

Adventurer
I posted it in my IC post, but I'll put it here too.
Anytime someone rolls a Knowledge Check around Gor, reroll it if your dice roll is 15 or less, adding +4 insight to the reroll.
It's just quicker than waiting for me to post that I use it everytime someone rolls knowledge, and I can use it 7 times per day, so.. i'm not being too conservative with it.

Jemal

Adventurer
hate to point this out BB, but if you don't make a concentration check to cast defensively your spell will provoke an AoO. The alternative is usually to 5' step before casting, but with Burning Hands in such close quarters that won't work well.

On the plus side, since they're side by side, If you CAN make the concentration check you'll hit'em both.

BBs

First Post
Oh bother, totally forgot that, thank you so much! But if I hit them both, do I also hit Rijel? I thought I only hit centipede #1, intriguing.

Last edited:

Ruiktheforgotten

First Post
Haunt Siphon

As a standard action, you need only twist the cap off the haunt siphon to damage a haunt. This can be activated before or after the haunt has become active. You need to be within the haunts area of influence, for the haunt siphon to take effect. The Haunt siphon deals 3d6 positive energy damage to a single haunt. If it deals enough damage to destroy the haunt, the vial will glow green, otherwise it is expended and becomes non-magical. A Haunt siphon that neutralizes a haunt can no longer be used to damage haunts, but it can be used as a grenadelike splash weapon that deals 1d6 points of negative energy damage with a direct hit. Every creature within 5-feet of the point where the haunt siphon hits takes 1-point of negative energy damage from the splash.

Spirit Planchette

the non-magical versions of Spirit Planchettes can only be used as novelties, but magical ones can be used to commune with the other side of the veil. To use the Spirit Planchette, you must rest your fingers lightly upon the planchettes surface and then concentrate on the planchette ( as if maintaining a spell with a duration of concentration) for 2d6 rounds, while it attunes itself to the ambient spirits of the area. after this time, the planchette begins to slowly slide in random patterns across the board-at this point, questions may be asked of the spirits by any individual involved in the seance. Most spirits will only give simple answers such as "yes,no,maybe" but others can commune in proper wording, at a rate of 1 letter per round. The use of the planchette can be dangerous and the user/s need to make will saves or be temporarily possessed by the spirit and harmed.

sorry that took so long guys :p

Jemal

Adventurer
Arrows:
12 silver arrows, 10 +1 arrows, 5 +1 Ghost touch arrows, 2 +1 undead bane arrows
Other: 4 sun rods, 6 flasks of holy water, 5 potions of cure light wounds, 2 potions of lesser restoration, 1 scroll of detect undead, 2 scrolls of hide from undead, a scroll of protection from evil

Jemal (Gor) - Holy Water, Scroll of Pro Evil
Joker (Kyrus) - Holy Water, Cure Potion, Sunrod, scroll of Hide from undead
Jkason (Mal) - Holy Water, Cure Potion, Sunrod
Saphyre (Zatira) - Holy Water, Cure potion, Sunrod, scroll of hide
Kinem (Rigel) - Holy Water, Cure Potion, Arrows
BBs (Zilena) - Holy Water, Cure Potion

Everybodys got a flask of holy water, and everybody but the healer has a Cure potion.

No activity from Dharuhk since May, so I'm assuming he's dropped.

Nobody but Kinem seems to want the Arrows, so I guess we'll give them all to him.

That leaves us with 1 Sunrod, a scroll of detect undead, and the two potions of lesser resto.
If there's no objection I'll take the potions so I can administer them when needed, since I'm the healer anyways. Can anybody else use the scroll? If not, I'll take it too.
If Rijel or Zilena wants that last Sunrod, that'll be everything (Gor doesn't need it with his darkvision), otherwise someone can take two of them.

Also, while looking through the RG it occurred to me that I never actually posted Gor there... >< Apologies I'll do that now.

Remove ads