Ruins of the Dragon Lord - Review?

Mystery Man

First Post
Razuur said:
Mystery Man,

What you said in your last post was great. You stated your opinion with well thought out non-abrasive reasons. Your first post came off as real sarcastic.

Unfortunately, I am an abrasive and sarcastic person at times. :) One of my many faults that my wife likes to point out to me often.

Razuur said:
If you would have politely said what you said in your last paragraph the first time around, I wouldn't have had a problem. It wasn't your opinion that irked me, it was the way you said it.

My bad, pure laziness on my part really.

JoeGKushner

First Post
catsclaw227 said:
I just received this and haven't gone through it yet, but I look forward to using it in parts for a campaign to start in 2006 sometime.

I am running Drow War now with great success, and though the production values are NOT as nice as Shackled City, and the maps really suck, the adventure itself -- the campaign feel, the pacing, the NPCs, the varied options -- is quite wonderful. Hell, I made my own maps when I needed to.

We've been running it for about 3 months and are about 60% through Drow War I, so the delays in books II and III are fine by me.

Back to the original question.... :)

I'll add more when I get a chance to pour through it these next couple of days.

So how about that update?

catsclaw227

First Post
I'm getting on it. I'll have time tonight and tomorrow to really look at it thoroughly. Maybe I'll even do a non-playtest review, but who knows. TGIF!

Catsclaw

Remove ads