Run for Your Lives! The Slivers are Comming!

Krishnath

First Post
Knight: Ah, but there you are wrong. M:TG cards are never obsolete, thanks to a little something called: Type 1 :D And if you have to ask, you'll never know :p

Devon: Please do, but try and wait until the 1st of April next year... :D

Bulak

First Post
Krishnath said:
And allows you to Ping for three during your upkeep for free! Additionally it works as a moat, preventing non-flyers from attacking you. :D
'Ping'? What does that mean? Tap it for mana or something?
How much mana does this creature cost anyway?

Krishnath said:
Knight: Ah, but there you are wrong. M:TG cards are never obsolete, thanks to a little something called: Type 1 :D And if you have to ask, you'll never know :p
Some are just collector's items, I guess... unless cards like Channel (IIRC) and Sharazade (sp?) are no longer banned.

Krishnath

First Post
Bulak: Ping means using a permanent to deal damage to an opponent or creature, most often at a cost, examples include Prodigal 'Tim' Sorcerer and Alladin's Ring. And as far as I know, Channel is no longer banned, it is restricted however. But Sharazade is and always will be banned due to the Ante.

Devon: Well, if you can't wait that long, do it now! :D

elvnsword

First Post
Bump for Good Reason

As a new generation of sliver come forth to bring destruction to the lands of the 'umans, an old generation stands back and watchs happily, Proud ta Bump it... The New Generation is found here New Slivers.
:D
Elvnsword

Jasonco2

First Post
This stuff is awsome!

Hey just thought you should know that I joined this forum just to get these rules. I was going to make them myself but with you here, no need. Thanks! And as for the crypt sliver, I would think that they could reserect other sliver. Clot slivers make slivers regenerate, and crypt can bring sliver back from the dead (since D&D has more ways to bring someone back then just jumping out of a graveyard). And as for the no males thing. Do you know about the Sliver Overlord? I just heard about it, and it looks to me like it would be one of those King Termite kind of guys. The only male in the hive, usefull for getting 1 female firtile (the queen) and then protecting her at all cost. I would kind of think of it as a genral for the sliver hoards. And since he is a mutant, that would explane the male thing. But thats just my take on it. Keep up the good work, I hope to see more.

EDIT-Opps, just saw the link to the new thread... Oh well....

Last edited:

Krishnath

First Post
I am honored that you like my slivers. But I actually choose to make the Crypt sliver undead. And for the Sliver Overlord, well, y'all just have to wait and see... ;)

Remove ads