Rystil's Neospelljamming Gestalt Setting: Berserker and Eldritch Infiltrator Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
I cannot fathom an evil being such as that!!! You need to be careful when you talk to strangers… ;)
I know! Fortunately, there are kind moderators here on ENWorld who help to guide wayward souls like me in the right direction...or not! :p

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
The Marksman flavour-text is something of an inside joke. Brother Shatterstone might find it amusing, as might certain over-curious folk over in the Scions epic game ;)

Pffff, last secret I ever tell you............ :p

Rystil Arden

First Post
And if you're wondering how I can be so sure that we have almost nobody reading this thread but the contributing people, the proof is in the Posts:Views ratio ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Thanee said:
Thank you, much appreciated! :D

Bye
Thanee
Don't mention it! Keeping my players in the know is the least I can do, considering I kinda don't have a comprehensive online ruleset to offer from the get-go :eek:

Eonthar

Explorer
Sorry I haven't posted in a few days - really busy.

I really like the Mojiin Preserver race/class combination. As soon as you are ready to setup a game that is definitely what I would like to play.

Great stuff.

Rystil Arden

First Post
silentspace said:
Have you posted the Berserker yet?
Not yet, but it looks like I may have gotten everyone to choose :). It depends on whether or not BS actually picked Kraneia Siren or just was looking at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads