Rystil's Neospelljamming Gestalt Setting: Berserker and Eldritch Infiltrator Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
So, Eonthar and Keia (when the latter reappears), since I've posted the class and race for both of you folks, you can make your characters. Use that site that Thanee mentioned, and I want to see your character on that site with a d20 rolled (as a test roll) and nothing else before you do the stats so I know that you didn't make 50 guys and then post the one with 3 18s ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Hmm....I guess I should post a Recruiting/OOC thread? I'm not really recruiting though. Oh well. Its called "Destiny's Tears." I'm guessing that seeing who signs up for the OOC Thread will be a good way to determine how many interested folks I still have of the people who posted here ;)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Rystil, I'd like to start working up my character. Is the ecomancer one of your unique creations or is it just a Druid/Wizard Gestalt?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Frukathka said:
Rystil, I'd like to start working up my character. Is the ecomancer one of your unique creations or is it just a Druid/Wizard Gestalt?
Its a unique creation (as are all of the classes unfortunately). Sorry :(

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Rystil Arden said:
Its a unique creation (as are all of the classes unfortunately). Sorry :(
Oh, no worries. I just needed to know, so that I could start working up my character. I'm looking forward to seeing your class of Ecomancers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads