Rystil's Neospelljamming Gestalt Setting: Berserker and Eldritch Infiltrator Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
The Marksman flavour-text is something of an inside joke. Brother Shatterstone might find it amusing, as might certain over-curious folk over in the Scions epic game ;)

Thanee

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
You rolled them just now, right?

Yep, right before I edited the post, since I thought a complete, actual example as to how it would look like would be nice to have. :)

Wanna keep those?

Well, sure, I wouldn't mind to keep them, they are not entirely bad. :p

Bye
Thanee

Rystil Arden

First Post
Thanee said:
Yep, right before I edited the post, since I thought a complete, actual example as to how it would look like would be nice to have. :)

Well, sure, I wouldn't mind to keep them, they are not entirely bad. :p

Bye
Thanee
Makes sense. So I'm guessing you want to keep the 8 and get rid of the 18 right? :p

Rystil Arden

First Post
D'oh, forgot to include the Preserver's Code of Conduct :(

Code of Conduct: A Preserver must be of Neutral Good alignment and loses all class abilities is she ever willingly commits an evil act. Additionally, a Preserver's code requires that she respect nature in general and the wildlife of Arris in particular, act with mercy and compassion, protect nature from the forces of corruption, redeem those who seek forgiveness, and refrain from harming animals or plants for any reason.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Frukathka said:
Rystil, did you ever get a chance to take a look at the variant Druid that I posted a while back? You might find it inspiring.
That's got some really neat stuff! I like how it goes past level 30 like an AE class.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Rystil Arden said:
That's got some really neat stuff! I like how it goes past level 30 like an AE class.
That was intentional, to put the class on par with the AE 'feel'. That is exactly what I am going for in my homebrew.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
I had absolutely no idea that I would even be doing any PbP, let alone that certain people would trick me into DMing a PbP, while I'm here at Cambridge ;)

I cannot fathom an evil being such as that!!! You need to be careful when you talk to strangers… ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads