• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rystil's Neospelljamming Gestalt Setting: Berserker and Eldritch Infiltrator Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Rystil Arden said:
Heh, you beat me to asking you this; thanks! By the way, in case I didn't say it anywhere else, the Ecomancer blends natural and arcane magic together, treating her magic as a delicate art that is superior to the heavy-handed destruction caused by the Dragonlords.
I tend to love playing multiclass Druid/Wizards so I know I'll love this class.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Frukathka said:
What is the method of creating stats, point buy or online die roller (such as the one at PBeM nexus)?
Umm...(looks around frantically because he's never DMed PbP before)...uhh...I like rolling, but I don't know how to work with online dice rollers. Ideally, you would roll 4d6 drop 7 times and then take the 6 out of 7 stats you liked best. But since its easier to just do PB, I might do that.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Yes it will, they will have to email you and themselves the results. Basically they'd use the custom roller on the right, input 30 under the number of times to roll and six under the number of sides per die.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Frukathka said:
Yes it will, they will have to email you and themselves the results. Basically they'd use the custom roller on the right, input 30 under the number of times to roll and six under the number of sides per die.
Wouldn't it be 28 times to roll? 7*4?

Thanee

First Post
Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads